Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food
05-03-2013, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 10:37 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Brick Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food
Hello Smile

I have 2 permapets LOL
No I have quite a few permapets and they are obviously listed in my HUD just as my breeders are.
To be able to keep count of the eating/ breeding cats I keep my 2 permapets in an other account.
It would be very convenient if I could interact with my permapets while somehow there would be a distinction between the amount of breeders/ eaters and permapets without having to have them in a seperate account.
Not at all sure if it would be possible to implement such in the HUD but if so it would be highly appreciated by at least me Smile
I can imagine it would also be convenient if the cats on pet food are listed seperately.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food
(05-03-2013 10:35 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Hello Smile

I have 2 permapets LOL
No I have quite a few permapets and they are obviously listed in my HUD just as my breeders are.
To be able to keep count of the eating/ breeding cats I keep my 2 permapets in an other account.
It would be very convenient if I could interact with my permapets while somehow there would be a distinction between the amount of breeders/ eaters and permapets without having to have them in a seperate account.
Not at all sure if it would be possible to implement such in the HUD but if so it would be highly appreciated by at least me Smile
I can imagine it would also be convenient if the cats on pet food are listed seperately.

I have a number in pet mode as well, which caused me trouble dealing with the hud. I finally renamed all my 'pets' with a '~' in front of their name, and they all fall together at the end in an alpha sort, which is how i normally use mine for updating stats. You may find something similar helpful for now.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
05-05-2013, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 07:57 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food
This is certainly helpful thank you Liriel Smile

My problem as well is that I use the HUD to see the grand total of breeders/ eaters just so I know I stay within the number of breeders I set for myself to fund.
So if it is at all possible it would be awesome to have 3 tabs in the HUD: for breeders, those on pet food and for Permapets and their own grand total.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)