KittyCatS! Community Forum
Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food - Printable Version

+- KittyCatS! Community Forum (https://kittycats.ws/forum)
+-- Forum: KittyCatS Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feedback Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food (/showthread.php?tid=8946)

Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food - Kayleigh McMillan - 05-03-2013 10:35 AM

Hello Smile

I have 2 permapets LOL
No I have quite a few permapets and they are obviously listed in my HUD just as my breeders are.
To be able to keep count of the eating/ breeding cats I keep my 2 permapets in an other account.
It would be very convenient if I could interact with my permapets while somehow there would be a distinction between the amount of breeders/ eaters and permapets without having to have them in a seperate account.
Not at all sure if it would be possible to implement such in the HUD but if so it would be highly appreciated by at least me Smile
I can imagine it would also be convenient if the cats on pet food are listed seperately.

RE: Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food - Liriel Garnet - 05-04-2013 10:55 AM

(05-03-2013 10:35 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Hello Smile

I have 2 permapets LOL
No I have quite a few permapets and they are obviously listed in my HUD just as my breeders are.
To be able to keep count of the eating/ breeding cats I keep my 2 permapets in an other account.
It would be very convenient if I could interact with my permapets while somehow there would be a distinction between the amount of breeders/ eaters and permapets without having to have them in a seperate account.
Not at all sure if it would be possible to implement such in the HUD but if so it would be highly appreciated by at least me Smile
I can imagine it would also be convenient if the cats on pet food are listed seperately.

I have a number in pet mode as well, which caused me trouble dealing with the hud. I finally renamed all my 'pets' with a '~' in front of their name, and they all fall together at the end in an alpha sort, which is how i normally use mine for updating stats. You may find something similar helpful for now.

RE: Feature Hud Request Permapets & Those on Pet Food - Kayleigh McMillan - 05-05-2013 07:56 AM

This is certainly helpful thank you Liriel Smile

My problem as well is that I use the HUD to see the grand total of breeders/ eaters just so I know I stay within the number of breeders I set for myself to fund.
So if it is at all possible it would be awesome to have 3 tabs in the HUD: for breeders, those on pet food and for Permapets and their own grand total.