Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Almost Got Breeding (Long Post)
10-25-2015, 11:54 PM
RE: Almost Got Breeding (Long Post)
Thank you both... yes I think the above idea's really give me some hope and will help me least learn the ropes of breeding. I really think what I wanted was far to much for a newbie like me to accomplish with out buying almost finished cats. I think I spend more time at the auctions soaking up as much information as I can. Also checking out different breeders so when it is time in a few months to move on with what ever I decide I am ready. it will also give time for some of the traits I want to become more integrated into the system ((Such as wild tail. I really want that for moo Kitties which are honestly. My favorite kitties)). I am going to spread my kitty's around my cattery let them just bred until time runs out then go from there. Obviously I keep some of them for perm petting. I have manged to pick up a few mega's which I love. I think I just let everything get to me and pressured my self to become a elite. I am not sure what I been a elite of since I had no obvious direction. I Know my direction now thought is to create kitties I personally enjoy and others can enjoy. I mean they might not have the most recessive traits that's ok.

Thanks everyone for all this help. ^_^ this community really is one of the best in SL.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Lea Warwillow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost Got Breeding (Long Post) - JenniferShelby Resident - 10-25-2015 11:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)