Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Secondary Public Pedigree Page
07-01-2013, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 01:26 AM by Nocshadue Balbozar.)
Secondary Public Pedigree Page
I'd love to have a public pedigree page I could add boxes I have for sale to and have it set up and functional just like the normal private pedigree list. It would be so nice to be able to give someone a url to a page where they could browse boxes you are willing to sell and sort them just like you can in your own pedigree. It would make shopping so much easier. If it's too difficult to work it like marketplace, people could just drop a NC on the seller saying what box they want, or possibly have a message system like we have here in forum.

It would have to be selective and show only the boxes you wanted to show for sale. You could even make a tab for listing live kitties you may have out with a slurl to your inworld shop.

The Marketplace, though I can see a use for it selling boxes, is clunky to search. So if a potential buyer didn't know the name of your Marketplace store, it may be hard to find what they were looking for.

I know this would mean more server resources for KittyCats, but it would be so useful for both buyers and sellers I think.

What do you guys think? Is this feasible at all?

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Whispers Magic , Serena Stroikavskoi , Devilness Chant , veronika Darkwatch , Ryanna Enfield , Jelly Supply
07-01-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Secondary Public Pedigree Page
That would be amazing!
07-01-2013, 07:32 PM
I love that idea, it would give a whole new avenue to sell your kitties

Angel Nika...KittyCatS is more than an Addiction, its an Obsession!
07-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Google documents would work as well I think. If you wanna get with me this week I can show you how to make a public document they can sort to a degree. Smile

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)