Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

IN WORLD FOOD...
05-04-2013, 12:46 AM
IN WORLD FOOD...
Hey just a suggestion I think it would be a good idea to have an option when you click on your food and milk bowls in world to be able to send it to the cattery Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Angelfa Watkins , LadyBrighid Resident , Whispers Magic
05-04-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: IN WORLD FOOD...
YES! TOTALLY AGREE.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
 Thanks given by: BellaSJ Blackheart
05-08-2013, 11:58 AM
yesss, so agree with that one. Would love to buy bulk packs and then split them up Smile
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Couldn't agree more!
06-14-2013, 11:38 AM
It might be easier for some people too, to be able to do it that way Smile I mean look at what some people do they clean out their invo and then BAM look kitty food but no kitties bc they gave up on breeding right.. so instead of deleting it or giving it to a friend by placing it down and on a friends land and then making it so that anyone could use it, they could actually just send it to the cattery for now JUST IN CASE then its out of their invo and saved up on the website! Smile simple solution but now we just need the creator to work her magic and make it happen so we have the option to send food dishes and milk dishes to the cattery OR send it from the cattery to inworld just like the kittycats! now that would be awesome sauce! (pardon my poor grammer i am on my sons comp, my comp got fried its not getting fixed till Monday or Tuesday and i just rewired the keyboard it works somewhat...LOL!)
 Thanks given by: Whispers Magic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)