Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestions
06-05-2013, 04:43 AM
Suggestions
I'm not new to KittyCatS! and have touched on them on and off since their introduction when everyone and their neighbor were coming out with some sort of cat. I've also seen alot of improvements made to the cats over the months but I still have some more that I'd like to share/ see.

The first would be to have a potion to reset the age ot allow continued breeding. I think this goes without saying how interesting it would be to have 3200 day old cats still breeding.

The second would be to allow the creation of more custom content. Yes the caps and collars are a nice start but I for one would like to see my kitty able to wear a cutsom t-shirt or vest.

The third would be to have a potion that turns your cat into a copy/mod/no trans statue so you can do whatever with em. I forsee promotion material with these(ie: a standing bigger de big or normal holding a custom banner with a auction house on itor turned into a random vendor).

The fourth would be to cater more to npos - they do exist. I know one of the issues I had when I ran the SLPCA was getting support from the major breedable companies and if there was a support system in place for such organizations, it'd look good on both ends. Of course, there would have to be stipulations for support so no one gets burnt like having everyone in that npo sign an enforcable contract making everyone liable. This will also show who the true npos are. NPOs are non-profit organizations and while they do exist in SL, you can't get a npo tax id for a sl organization(I've tried and was laughed at). I bring that up because SL does cater to NPOs but you have to have a npo tax exempt ID.

I was going to suggest at one time making the food bowls able so you're given the food bowl for free but have to pay the linden/K$ to the bowl for portion ammount, however the current system in place works best I think...

Thats it for now, I'm sure more ideas will pop into this fox's head at some point.
Rycon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)