Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Adding K$ via website
05-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Lightbulb Adding K$ via website
We can do so many things here on the online cattery, feed and milk our cats, partner them and such. However in order to feed and milk our cats, as well as give them vitamins we need K$ to do this, sometimes though getting inworld to use the Cattery Dock is not always possible, leaving us with the possibility of sick kitties. Can a way be made to add K$ through the website? It would make it much easier for those who use the Cattery either entirely for their breeding or for those who are going to be away from their computers for extended time or if SL decides to be SL and not let you in for who knows what reason. Just a thought, not sure if it is something others feel is needed but thought it couldn't hurt to share my two cents. thank you for listening.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Serena Stroikavskoi
05-12-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Adding K$ via website
I'd so totally go for this. It would be great for anyone traveling too and wanted to have a bigger cattery. When I went on a 10 day vacation I kept my sanity by using my iPad to keep up on the pairings and food. Of course I had to make sure I had sufficient kitty dollars. But if someone had an emergency or extended their vacation that wouldn't be the case.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: Adding K$ via website
Paypal offers a service which allows Paypal and most major credit cards. I've never used it but it looks relatively easy to set up. Not that it's necessarily a good idea to do so, though, since it adds a new dimension of security and customer-support issues.

It should also be possible to have a Dock extract L$ from your avatar. That would be a bit more work because you'd have to write it yourself, and it also adds those dimensions of security and customer-support issues.

In Equinox's place, while I'd surely consider the feature, I'd think long and hard about those security and customer-support issues.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)