Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Editions Vendors
03-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Heart Limited Editions Vendors
Dear KC Team, first of all thank you Smile because limited editions are always stunning kittens, much fun, joy and excitement!!

But means also pain, frustration and .ehm. "going broke"...

Can't complain about broke because any doctor tells me "buy tons of them!" so it's my addiction that i have to bad watch

BUT!

Smile

last Halloween there was mummies and frankenkittens that, breeding together, gave the special baby and the nice thing was SEPARATE VENDORS for genders.

This time also there is a special baby, so mean that we have to breed a boy and a girl together.. but if vendors are random also for the gender it's moooore pain that joy..

Will never write, also under torture, how much i've spent for the cats - never - maybe was lower if genders was not random (well maybe i've spent the same amount but frustration would be less)

Please please please, for the future, could you come back to Halloween and put genders in 2 separate vendors?

Ty so much (and sorry for my illiterate english, hope you understand the same ?)

Lix
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Khea Karas , penfold83 Resident , Nocshadue Balbozar , Serena Stroikavskoi , fleakats Resident
03-30-2013, 07:16 AM
RE: Limited Editions Vendors
To be honest I was very surprised and dissappointed to see there were not seperate vendors for boys and girls seeing as we needed to pair the starters together to get a special baby. So here are my suggestions:

Why not offer them by gender OR maybe random pairs?
I know Spring is usually a large collection and this years was outstanding, but I think we all ask again, please consider things from the customer's point of view when deciding how to vend. Its great that we can trade them in chat, but that can take a considerable amount of time if you have quite a few to pair up, and my time is valuable.

What makes me go Hmmmm is, we've been through this all before and thought with the Halloween collection we saw a change. Then we flipie flopped back. Hmmmm.

I really hope from now on we will see some stability in the vending method while still allowing for creative design in new collections.

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Serena Stroikavskoi
04-03-2013, 07:44 PM
I wish there had been by gender selling as well, especially when there is a special baby involved.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2013, 02:52 AM
(03-28-2013 10:22 AM)Lixy Byron Wrote:  
Can't complain about broke because any doctor tells me "buy tons of them!"

Thats not Dr.Tabby Tophat is it?
I was also encouraged to purchase mass quantities!
Thats how I got a dozen vivid violettes when all I wanted was a sky blue!
Wink Sex vendors!! SOUNDS GREAT!

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)