Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Request: Update via dock for in world cats as well.
03-12-2013, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 08:59 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Brick Request: Update via dock for in world cats as well.
I am an in world KittyCatS breeder only.
Therefore I do not use the Online Cattery at all.
Still I notice sometimes updates (perhaps minor) are given via the dock and therefore for Online Cattery users in world KittyCatS breeders have no easy access to.
With a fairly big in world cattery it is too much of a hassle to bring them all online and back to update them.
I hope it is possible in the future we can scan our in world cats for the newest updates via the dock as well.

Maybe an update scanner option for in world cats via the dock?
I would love to have my cats just as up to date as the people who use the Online Cattery I feel there should not be a difference in service there.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fleakats Resident , Bea Shamrock , Chalinna Resident
03-13-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: Request: Update via dock for in world cats as well.
I would hope that any updates slipstreamed through the dock would NOT be the sort of thing you're care to worry about for all your cats.

For instance, if one mode of the cat had a no-copy ball, and all the others were correct, do you really care to update all your cats .. most of whom you'll never play ball with .. to fix the error because you went from basket-to-full instead of potted-to-full mode .. like that matters if all your cats are always in full mode, anyway?

Or to fix a spelling error in one of the random messages?

What would be good, though, would be a log on the web site of the slipstreamed fixes. I don't KNOW what the fixes were, but I'm betting they're stuff like above. But my bet is, if you knew what they were, you'd realize it wasn't worth the bother to update all your cats.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: Request: Update via dock for in world cats as well.
(03-13-2013 05:07 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  ...

For instance, if one mode of the cat had a no-copy ball, and all the others were correct, do you really care to update all your cats .. most of whom you'll never play ball with .. to fix the error because you went from basket-to-full instead of potted-to-full mode .. like that matters if all your cats are always in full mode, anyway?

Or to fix a spelling error in one of the random messages?

Yes

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)