Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Idea for the cats when you make a update
01-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Idea for the cats when you make a update
Hello,

my English is not good, I hope you understand what I mean:

I Have an Idea when you update the Kittycats, what can you do in it.
Maybe you can build a script with which the cats can over the menue run beside the avatars when they attach. so you can teleport with them also.
do you know the animals of manticore? you attach the animals, and than they run along beside the avatar. I think that for the cats.
Maybe the cats run / go with the avatar when the avatar run or go. And when the Avatar stand or sit, the cat stand, sit, lay, roll around over the side,... too (makes his animations).

The second thing I thought about is:
When we attach a toy or teacup kitty left or right: Can you make, that the kitty do his animations on the shoulder? Sit, lay, wash with the paw, roll around over the side...

Thanks that I can tell you my Idea. And I hope you like it and do it in the next update :-)

Greetings from Rahel Pearl
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident , Dimpz Morane
01-07-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Idea for the cats when you make a update
I love your first idea Rahel!!!! It would be fun!!! Maybe there could be a new button in the interaction menu s owe still have the options to cuddle and hold them as we do now?

As for the second idea, as far as I know kitties already do all that when attached left or right. They used to, at least.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
 Thanks given by: Rahel Pearl
01-07-2013, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 04:19 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Super cool idea Rahel!
And you are good to understand for me Smile
This gives people who own a big cat also an opportunity to have some form of interaction.
Because the cats are too big to cuddle or hold.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-07-2013, 08:35 PM
I agree! It'd be really fun to interact with your kitty in this way and have them follow you or idly sit there/groom themselves behind you, similarly to how my kitties have done RL when following their favorite person. Smile The toys/teacups do wash their paws, sit, and lay while perched on the shoulder, but they don't roll over to my knowledge.

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
01-08-2013, 09:22 AM
I love the first idea as well,the kitty following you.I would also love to see more toys and furniture that my kittycats can interact with.Someone suggested to me maybe a standing toy that has a mouse hanging down that they bat back and forth,those sorts of things.Also would love it if the kittycats would keep their home position even if you've detached them somewhere else unless you manually change it
01-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Love it i know that holding a cat is, in some cases or places not that fun >< if my kitties could run with me and play by me that would be fun!

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
01-10-2013, 04:28 AM
This would be beautiful to see!^^ Plus it would be funny to see a kitty flop on its back while on my shoulder.
01-26-2013, 03:32 PM
I am sad, my wish was not included in the new update :-(

(01-07-2013 09:10 AM)Rahel Pearl Wrote:  Hello,

my English is not good, I hope you understand what I mean:

I Have an Idea when you update the Kittycats, what can you do in it.
Maybe you can build a script with which the cats can over the menue run beside the avatars when they attach. so you can teleport with them also.
do you know the animals of manticore? you attach the animals, and than they run along beside the avatar. I think that for the cats.
Maybe the cats run / go with the avatar when the avatar run or go. And when the Avatar stand or sit, the cat stand, sit, lay, roll around over the side,... too (makes his animations).

The second thing I thought about is:
When we attach a toy or teacup kitty left or right: Can you make, that the kitty do his animations on the shoulder? Sit, lay, wash with the paw, roll around over the side...

Thanks that I can tell you my Idea. And I hope you like it and do it in the next update :-)

Greetings from Rahel Pearl
01-26-2013, 03:59 PM
There is a little light though,...
In the notecard they wrote they will expand interaction features in the future as I recall.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
This running-by-our-side idea is better than ever now that we have Bigger De Big kitties etc. -I mean, which avatar is big enough to actually CARRY those?? :O

Saga's Google Docs - Click here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)