Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New accessory item
11-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Wink New accessory item
Ok, so I've been begging for a special collection of Fairy Cats and haven't seen it yet so how about this..

Wings that attach like the vests and antennae that attach like hats???

Just think we could have Fairy Cats, Ladybug Cats, Butterfly Cats and maybe even Bat Cats for next Halloween =op

What you think??

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , fleakats Resident , Dimpz Morane , Serena Stroikavskoi
11-05-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: New accessory item
(11-05-2012 03:37 PM)Nocshadue Balbozar Wrote:  Ok, so I've been begging for a special collection of Fairy Cats and haven't seen it yet so how about this..

Wings that attach like the vests and antennae that attach like hats???

Just think we could have Fairy Cats, Ladybug Cats, Butterfly Cats and maybe even Bat Cats for next Halloween =op

What you think??

That would be cute!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
11-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Love that idea!!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2012, 12:41 AM
I don't really have an opinion on that for sl kitties... but try putting them on in RL Tongue

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
11-06-2012, 04:54 AM
I want bat kittehs now, I'm too impatient to wait till next year! Ladybug kittehs... *swoon*.. what a fabby idea!!!

This is where everyone has fancy stuff that I don't know how to do.. so.. umm.. Hi??..
01-10-2013, 05:23 AM
I second that Bat kitteh! Didn't want to start a new thread if i found an appropriate one, this fits.

Recently when I tped into the main shop, items took a bit of time to rezz. I was looking at the display kitties with eyeglasses on, but until they completely rezzed...I thought they were wearing Staches. My suggestion for a new item is Mustaches or Staches. Three different shapes: Long Country (straight down), Scared (straight out to the sides) Handlebar, and the Wicked Curly (you know...the one the bad guy keeps twisting into a thin loopy curl). They could come in a variety of fantasy colors, basic black, or matching fur colors. And the of course, rl looking Milk Stache only available in white!

Please raise a paw of your nearest and dearest kitteh if you approve and would line up to buy one. If they were offered in a gatcha machine or during fishing events....I would BE there!

Meanwhile, do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a rl cat BEFORE they lick off the milk mustache?!
01-10-2013, 05:35 AM
(11-06-2012 04:54 AM)fleakats Resident Wrote:  I want bat kittehs now, I'm too impatient to wait till next year! Ladybug kittehs... *swoon*.. what a fabby idea!!!

Laughs at the idea of Bat Kitties - its really cute!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)