Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

We're BACK - Kitty Kollege @ Kitty Kottage, 9am Sunday
07-01-2012, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 10:33 AM by Liriel Garnet.)
We're BACK - Kitty Kollege @ Kitty Kottage, 9am Sunday
We invite everyone to join us at Kitty Kottage for Klass at 9AM. Our topic today will be Back to Basics. As always, we'll open things up for questions in the second half and you're encouraged to bring up any topic about cats you wish! Pedigree that's puzzling you or wondering how the heck to get a trait bred into your lines? Bring em along and we'll all study them together!

Hope to see you here!

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
07-01-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Kitty Kollege @ Kitty Kottage, 9am Sunday
Blarg, I keep forgetting about this class. Could have really used it too since I'm still a newbie at breeding. Hopefully this class will be offered again.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
07-01-2012, 08:37 PM
(07-01-2012 10:50 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  Blarg, I keep forgetting about this class. Could have really used it too since I'm still a newbie at breeding. Hopefully this class will be offered again.

We have it every week, same time and place, we cover various topics, a lot of which I may decide on the fly based on what questions I'm getting from people during the week or that I see in group chat in the week prior.

07-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Rats..I'm on nights so won't be able to make the class, and I really need to learn this because it confuses the heck out of me!

Either way, thanks for offering this service; I bet it's super useful. One day I hope to attend!!

=^..^=

Crazy cat woman in RL & SL!
Kittycattin'
Kittycats Arcade
The Kitty Witchery
08-11-2012, 07:23 AM
class this sunday again? 9 am sl time??

08-17-2012, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 02:52 AM by anna Acanthus.)
I don't know the competencies of other breeding classes but i can assure that what Liriel does'nt know about breeding really isn't worth mentioning.

You can't go wrong at all with these classes so i highly recommend them to all newcomers as well as more seasoned breeders needing to fill in a on few details.
 Thanks given by: Liriel Garnet
08-18-2012, 07:16 PM
(08-17-2012 05:17 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  I don't know the competencies of other breeding classes but i can assure that what Liriel does'nt know about breeding really isn't worth mentioning.

You can't go wrong at all with these classes so i highly recommend them to all newcomers as well as more seasoned breeders needing to fill in a on few details.

Wow, Anna, thank you so very much for those kind words.

I'm a firm believer in the premise that we learn as much by teaching and helping others as the ones on the 'other end' learn and also that information is something to be shared for everyone's benefit, not hoarded. The more we share, the more there is to be shared *smiles* hope to see you tomorrow!

Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
08-20-2012, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 12:36 AM by anna Acanthus.)
YW Liriel and you know i wouldn't say it if i didn't think it was totally true ^^

Another thing, would your SL time planning allow for a second class in the week for beginners only ? I think this would be very usefull to many newcomers, and you obviously need to mostly do more advanced classes on sunday mornings.
08-25-2012, 07:57 PM
*bumping this for Sunday's topic*

and yes, Anna, that's a good idea and we'll look at some times that won't interfere with the nightly auctions and at least hold a couple of basics classes in the next week or two at night. Thanks for the suggestion!

09-09-2012, 08:56 AM
*does the Sunday morning bump*

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)