Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

kick stream
06-30-2023, 06:41 PM
kick stream
hi folks
Kick.com allows livestreaming of Second Life. So I'm doing it right now. And I'll be looking at my cat boxes that birthed today - 3 of them for about 15 minutes if you want to hop over and say hi

https://kick.com/caylacatz

also if yo are doing livestreaming of second life on kick.com -- let me know and I will follow you, especially to see your kittycats

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: kick stream
I had to delete yesterdays stream because i showed my sl account accidentallly when i was switching web pages. Will try again on another day to livestream my breeding of kittycats at the beginning of a stream.

i am hoping that one day we will have enough of a kittycats community livestream we can talk to each other live if we're not inworld or see events we missed. Maybe Callie and KC staff will livestream too so some people can view kittycats events or talks if they couldn't make it live. The cool thing about livestreaming is you don't have to spend any time editing like you do Youtube. Of course then if anything goes wrong, you have to delete the whole stream. Yin and yang to everything.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)