Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery/Pedigree List of TRAITS Suggestion
05-22-2016, 11:18 AM
Lightbulb Cattery/Pedigree List of TRAITS Suggestion
Idea Cattery/Pedigree List of TRAITS suggestion.

Being fairly new to the KittyCatS breeding circuit, I'm finding that it is VERY confusing when organizing kitties by traits which list COSTUME TRAITS as being traits of my cats.

Not only is it annoying to constantly check and recheck traits to see which are real and which are costume, but also it requires many extra steps and lots of extra time.

Don't you think it would be a great idea to ONLY list ACTUAL TRAITS in the DROP DOWN menus so that we can save time and aggravation, when looking for a specific group of traits, rather than constantly wading through all traits, which include costume colors and shapes?

I've had conversations with practiced breeders who agree that it would indeed save time and effort when only listing the actual, not costume traits. Thanks for listening.

ANY COMMENTS?? Best wishes and be well.

Luckylady Llewellyn[/size]

Attached File(s)
.pdf  KITTYCATS COSTUME LISTED TRAITS VERSUS ACTUAL LISTED TRAITS.pdf (Size: 1.33 MB / Downloads: 14)

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Oselkhandro Resident
05-22-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Cattery/Pedigree List of TRAITS Suggestion
I kind of like having the costumes listed as well. As I don't birth mine right away, having to keep track of what is hiding underneath the costumes would be a tremendous hassle when I am ready to birth the costumed cats. The majority of costumed kitties are starter cats anyway so if the name sounds funky, it's probably a costume, which means there's like a 90% chance it's a regular starter cat.
 Thanks given by: Aisling MacMoragh
06-07-2016, 03:22 PM
What you propose would create serious issues for me. As a serious collector of collection cats I would have no way to find my collection cats if the costume traits were removed from the sort options.

Maybe a compromise could be reached that showed the Costume traits with a particular color?

Or maybe there could be two different views. One with Actual trait (shown on a normal cat under the costume on a special / collection cat) and another view that showed Shown traits (as in what you would see if the cat was rezzed in world, e.g. costume traits for special / collection kitties and actual shown traits for normal cats.).

Aisling MacMoragh

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

[Image: 7818447284_3feaa5cda4_n.jpg]
06-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Suggestions like this could be handled easily if the web pages used a more modern design. If they were, they'd also work on mobile devices. But, then, there'd be no support for Internet Explorer 3 through 6 running on Windows 98 and XP.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)