Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Happy Halloween
10-07-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Happy Halloween
All information was obtained via archives and a few interviews with people who shall remain anonymous. I don't buy sell or breed them. Thanks for feeding the troll "burps". Good day and happy breeding. SS
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2014, 12:25 PM
I see some very good points here concerning the interesting side subject Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

10-07-2014, 01:23 PM
(10-07-2014 11:13 AM)SAMSMlTH Resident Wrote:  All information was obtained via archives and a few interviews with people who shall remain anonymous. I don't buy sell or breed them. Thanks for feeding the troll "burps". Good day and happy breeding. SS

yes we all will, how go back under the dark cold rock you came from, and next time interview the people that you're attacking. Get both sides!
 Thanks given by: Jania Cleanslate
10-07-2014, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 02:11 PM by Ayaami Resident.)
(10-07-2014 08:53 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  What is 'unreal' about KittyCatS, or Second Life?

Because some insist upon calling it 'a game' and feel it has no value?

But, really, who are they to say?

It's not up to anyone else to decide.

"Its not up to anyone else to decide."

Then who is it up to?... You?

Yes. But only for you. It's perfectly OK to be zealous about KC (or anything else one chooses) but everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether or not anyone else chooses to agree with it.... just saying Undecided

10-07-2014, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 01:59 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Hi all. I just want to reiterate what Callie said previously in this thread. (Emphasis mine.)

(10-06-2014 10:23 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hi everyone,

we are going to make the request that people speak to each other with respect. please leave out judgements about people and what you think of them. if you want to comment on ideas, please do, and please keep it to ideas and not "about people".

our forum is a place to discuss ideas, opinions and to do it in as kind a way as possible. we can disagree that's fine and normal, and we ask you abide by our guidelines of keeping posts respectful.

if you have an issue with someone, please work those things out privately.

to recap, discussing idea, thoughts, are FINE.
judging, name calling, and anything rude is not ok.

thank you in advance for your cooperation.

callie.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Beryl Landar , Ryanna Enfield
10-07-2014, 02:42 PM
thanks to all who gave their input, we will close this thread now.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)