Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts
08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: New managers for Saga's Kitty-Charts
I miss Liriel too Sad I hope she's ok - we always had some really fun and interesting conversations about traits and Kakuro puzzles Hehehe Big Grin Big Grin

Thank you for all the support, everyone, we really do appreciate it and it makes us even more excited to get to work Smile Thanks so much to everyone who has already sent info - I will start on that today and you should be able to see some new updates to the charts this weekend Smile

Callie Heart Heart your beautiful and adorable kittehs are what brings us all together Smile

Haha I love that.. "The SAGA Continues"... I might have to steal that, if people don't mind Wink

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , anna Acanthus
08-15-2014, 10:44 AM
That's good news, I would have hated seeing all the hard work Saga, Liriel and all those who contributed disappear.

Hikari Smile

Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Wendi Lavendel , Charles Courtois
08-15-2014, 10:47 AM
I loved Liriel's classes. She was patient, thorough, and spoke with great clarity about traits and mechanisms. I have also enjoyed attending the auctions that she held. I'm sorry that she's been out of contact and wish her well.

Congrats and thank you to Wendi and Charles for taking on the task.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel , Charles Courtois
08-15-2014, 10:53 AM
I hope Liriel won't mind, but since so many people are worried, I will just say that I heard from her now, and she says she's ok :-)
She just had a case of being overwhelmed with it all, a feeling I understand only too well.

The charts are not an easy task - it is constant, unpaid work and it warms me to see that so many remembers to appreciate those who are willing to do that work.

Just also remember that the charts are nothing without the constant input of the community, so whenever you wonder "why is this-and that not on the charts??" it is for one reason only: No one sent proof yet. Be the first to do so! :-)
Just have a little patience in the coming time when Charles & Wendi works to get the charts up to date with the current info. We all want the info to be correct, so it takes a bit to go through everything and make sure no mistakes are made.

Hugs,
Saga

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel , Priestess Firanelli , Charles Courtois , anna Acanthus
08-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Thank you Liriel for all the job on charts!

Thank you Wendi and Charles Smile
and Thank you, Saga!
08-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks Liriel for everything you have done so far for this community with both the list and the breeding lessions. I am so thankful for everything you have taken the time to teach me and I will do my best to pay it forward! Smile
08-15-2014, 05:30 PM
First of all, a big thank you to Saga and Liriel for assembling and maintaining these charts for all of this time. I consider both of you not just important and knowledgeable people in the KC community, but as good friends. Smile

Secondly, I'd like to thank all of the community for your kind words and encouragement, as well as for your continued support as Wendi and I go forward with this fun and exciting task. This is such a wonderful community, and Wendi and I are more than happy to play our small part within it!!! Smile Smile
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel , anna Acanthus
08-16-2014, 06:59 PM
So excited to see Wendi and Charles take up the mantle to keep the charts up to date. I have total faith that they will keep the charts as fair and honest as Saga and Liriel have done in the past.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel
08-18-2014, 02:55 AM
This is great news!

K.CAT
TP to K.CAT Main Store
TP to K.CAT Stall
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel
08-23-2014, 05:54 AM
CONGRATS AND THANK YOU WENDI AND COURTIS !!!!
those are outstandingly great idea's i wish yall patience, fortitude, and enjoyment for all that you have agreed to do and will do !! i am truely greatfull!!

Tongue
Big / Sammi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)