Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-08-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
I think this thread has community relevance also for the future KittyCatS! user.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Julia Merosi , Keltora Edenbaum , Eurydice Barzane
03-08-2014, 06:20 AM
It would be a shame to close this thread after so much time and discussion has gone into this topic. With any topic there will always be a differing opinion, but it doesn't mean it isn't a useful or helpful discussion. In fact where there are many opinions being voiced in on any given topics, that means quite the opposite actually at least in my experience. Some won't be expressed in a manner some would wish, but each is useful in its own right. There is a lot of useful and thought out content within this thread from people who have contributed to this discussion.

I really hope you reconsider. Smile
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
03-08-2014, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 07:24 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
A wise person said to me one time that in the history of breedables nobody sold their breeds but just bred for the fun of it and I bet they paid for food and all without complaining.
Just a little hint her initials are CC Wink
The fact we can earn money with them is totally cool and all but the big question is why are we really breeding?
For money or for fun?
For some people new traits are not accessible while they truely love something and it is no isolated matter I gift a passionate (hobby) breeder/ friend the trait he/ she desires if I have it just because I know it would come to good use and that to me is priceless.
When a minimum starter bid is requirement for auctions or when I get stalked by people with comments on how I price my kitties now that would really tick me off.
I am perfectly capable to price my kitties how I think is fair and I do not need help with that.
I think that is a little bit rude as well to tell people to tag their kitties different than they do it is hard enough for me personally to decide what price is sound.
What one person thinks a fair price is may be not so for someone else and then we come back to the point it is a free market and we can absolutely do nothing about how people like to price their kitties besides it may be intimidating to them or will smash all joy out of breeding as a result.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Crepe Myrtle , Deer Thistle , Aubreygrace Starlight , JC Aferdita , Sanura Snowpaw , fabioazevedo Oh
03-08-2014, 07:59 AM
thanks for your opinions, i will leave the thread open in hope none gets shooter again to have an opinion

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
03-08-2014, 08:47 AM
(03-07-2014 08:36 AM)BestKittenFriend Resident Wrote:  Hahaha...one of the dumbest discussion I ever heard! Isn't this a free marketplace? Or is it a Communist state? So you want to limit the owners of this "game" to reduce their incomes? Congrats to them who have the opportunity to buy 100 starters, or more! And thanks to them who make it possible to let even not so rich breeders to get over these new traits, by dropping prices. It is not vouchsafed a few to keep on these traits in order to make profit from them. Bann them who dropping prices??? In RL it is a crime to try to control the market and forming cartels in order to control the market! The only thing you can do is not selling to pricedroppers. But...in this case you are not the owner of the cats. The one who is dropping prices, sells! That is a rule of the free market! Congrats and thanks to that person!!!

Thank you so much for your comments on this discussion. It's very simple, anyone has a right to buy and sell as many Kitties as they want, and set the selling price what they want. End of story... I know the person that sparked this discussions... This person never says a bad word about anyone, always helps anyone with Kittycats, and is very kind. There are a few that want to control the selling price of these wonderful kitties, this is very sad....
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Eluned Sands
03-08-2014, 05:05 PM
I will chime in briefly...

The GREAT thing about having a discussion is you get the opportunity to KNOW another's world! How exciting is that? If you think about it, w/o feeling a need to defend or be right, we CAN learn where another person is coming from...

Human nature is to "take a stand" that "i am right" and close off "listening"... that is where most conflicts happen. we judge another for not being or thinking like we do, and then we get hurt because they too have their own opinion.

what if... (and it's not easy) we stood back, and just "listened" w/o having to defend and heard where others were coming from? i tend to really hold the belief that if i had the thoughts others had, i too would see it from their view and if they were me, they would see it from my view. does that make them bad and me good? NOOOO. but being humans, that's where we go.

if someone's opinion was nothing more than them telling us "their world" how much could we learn!!! so person X thinks this, person Y thinks this, is person X bad because they don't think like person Y?

this is one of the most challenging of lessons to EVER be learned in life. EVER. I think we have an awesome community. What I am hearing is most people REALLY care about their passion for KittyCatS and their way of doing it and they want the entire community to thrive in every way.

I'd invite you all to really listen to one another w/o the intention to defend your view or be "right" and soak in another's experience. YOU DO NOT EVER HAVE TO AGREE!!! and by listening, you can learn a lot, and you may even find yourself nodding "oh yes i can see that point".

When someone thinks differently than you or I do, that's just normal Smile

I think you are all great and this discussion has been enlightening.

I have learned something from each post and for that, thank you.
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw , Keltora Edenbaum , Kayleigh McMillan , JC Aferdita , Wendy Westerlow
03-08-2014, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 07:58 PM by fabioazevedo Oh.)
Good evening everyone.

I come, exposing my thoughts on the matter. Seen, they are talking about me.
I know my words, for those who hate me, you just arguments to hate me even more.
But sensible people, and unbiased people, can they understand my view on the issue.

I speak Portuguese. I do not speak English. I write this text in Portuguese, and use a translator. So, forgive the mistakes and understand the failures of translation.

Some people asked me to look at this topic. I do not use the forum kittycat. All in English. Not be practical for me.

The subject says "limit purchases of KC collection of kittens." But in fact, over the course of the post 1, we see a hatred and attempt to stop another person from doing her kittens, by imposition, by bans, directly attacking shamefully, another breend.

Who shares this in a forum, must have also thought, it would be possible to block this person access to sl, or even all of their cats being taken by KC. Just showing a normal fear, that there is somebody more competent than herself. So try this for someone else at any price. Then comes the question. Why do cats better than mine? Why not find the traits earlier than I? Why not overcome breend other with respect and dignity?
Doing all this too much work? Who wants to work?

See an inconsistency . I bought 60 valentines kittens . I spent 47k to retrieve them . This appears to be so absurd to some. Someone buy 60 kittens . But someone pay 100k for only 1 cat , looks gorgeous . 100k buy 126 valetines kittens . 100k buy 60 valetines and food for more than 30 days . But be absurd to buy 126 kittens . Or lack of willingness to work and find the trait ? It may also be that the person has no pleasure in testing the kittens .

As I see it?

I took 2 megapuss . To sell them , I regained 44k , 47k of my initially invested .

So I work hard to discover new trait . I chose to do so . I do not want to pay 100k . But , in my early 60 kittens , together with my work , I get new fur , new eyes , and more. But it seems that my hard work , a lot of bother . And nobody is talking about : " I want to learn how he does ." I also want to have the new trait for L $ 790 .
But this is my opinion. The trait that I have , I buy too. As someone mentioned in this topic "eat the crumbs ." Exactly . I chose to eat the most cake . But anyone can go in KC and do the same . It's free

I have kittens to 10 months . My first month was like being a noob kitten. I do not understand anything .

I struggled to understand , to find people who could explain to me documents . Audrey was a wonderful person . Teach me in my first steps . She never imagined that I would be now. laughs . Anyway , got a light at the end of the tunnel , but many do not help new . Save all your secrets to yourself . And expect all the other break . I learned a lot myself , testing , watching , wondering . I sent menagerie over 300 kittens after I take all my doubts of how they work . So I went for the level creator. I set my goals and targets . The cat that I need. The cat that I want to have. bought many cats . I have perfected many fur . As you all .

I respect everyone that create kittens as a hobby . This is the best of all breend . KC is the best . My position is : I create KC , equal to rl business! I'll explain. I am 34 years old . I have my own company since 22 years. I am a systems programmer . So , understand the logic of the KC system was simple. I use this skill to my advantage . But , I share everything I know with all those who will visit my cattery . I quit my job , and I'll talk to everyone , and show what I have done, and as I have done, how it's done . Teaching people .

As you say : " People are stopping to create breend " , my reality is another , " People are coming out of my cattery with a huge yields to buy more cats , and create , and everything else ." Simple . Learned how. They are eternally grateful to the person who taught them. Now answer me . This person will buy their kittens , for his speech here and sl , or will buy my kittens , for the help I gave ?

The answer is already in the question itself .

So is it fair ? ban a person ? try to tarnish your image with everyone ? cowardly way of trying to stop my sales ? is fair to someone who helps both the KC community?

It is very easy to point a culprit for your problem .

But you can not look at your own business and see that you will break anytime .

Your break is because of a " starting bid of 1k " ? For me , starting bid be very different from final bid . I have not seen any new trait be sold for 1k . Someone saw there? I never burned a new trait . On the contrary . My auction was used to determine the prices to new heights . Super prices no longer exists. His vision price may be wrong . Your vision may be worth 2X the kitten . But in my view , the kitten worth only X. Who is wrong ? who is right ? Different markets ?

All breend be great . Kittens are beautiful . perfect . fantastic .

But these skills to create kittens are not intended to run a business .

To run a business you need other skills as decreasing her kittens .

Good kitty , kitty is paying your food. But you keep alive many kittens , only sales of kittens with new trait . A good cat , paid all the food . So when you do not have good kitty , break your business . Or , you use rl money to save his business. And accusing someone else to break the market. That to me is ridiculous . Learn how to run a business . I ensiar all this for everyone looking to me .
To all my students . We have classes kitten finances. Your entire business will crumble even his fault . Do not blame others who are working hard for months to be able to get new trait first of all .

Someone said in this topic " Had a full line of kitten, and now nobody buys anymore." Look , every new collection of KC , it will happen . Every collection, if you do not renew , you will be left behind. It is sad to hear that some . Abandon your favorite fur , because of financial health . But it takes . Or you'll break .

I do not buy lindens to 7 months . All my business flowing pretty good . I have profits . Someone else can say that? But I share all the secrets freely to everyone. Just look for me . I do not keep secrets . Save your business KC . Someone commented that exist much help on other topics , so you do not break . Kittens gathering dust in their stores ? I solved this problem .

We are all creators . The texts that I am sharing is my contribution to the KC community that I love and am addicted .

Respect me. Respect my work . Cats do best . But first, learn how to work, not to spend too much force results in less .

If you create KC hobbyists should not complain about prices . This is my opinion. But if you need to pay for food lindens then be more responsible with their own business , not to break it , sl and rl .
Reinvent your way to create kittens . But it is good for you . Patience . Just tried to help as best as possible .

" Do not expect different results by doing the same things equal."

I will be brief . I have answers for every post made on this thread. I tried to summarize everything here

Always wished the best of luck all . Sad to know that many judge me , hate me and even came to see me . But patience . Is that in rl , so in sl . Do not we please everyone.

Like to share to all of the community, an article I wrote in October 2013.

13 Reasons to Buy 'kittens collection of KC'

1 - Chance to come rare collectibles.
2 - Possibility to come megapuss kittens, teacup, and others.
3 - Sell the rare kittens for a high price.
4 - Sell the kittens of different size, for a high price.
5 - common and repeated kittens sell to recover the money invested.
6 - Each two paired kittens, gets a special kitten.
7 - Sell special kitten.
8 - After testing, selling live kittens that do not have new hidden traits.
9 - Possibility to find new traits.
10 - Sell new traits for a high price.
11 - Babys genesis send to managerie. Accumulate K $ for Tiger.
12 - Babys with good traits not sell them or send them to managerie.
13 - Save some kittens for the future. They are rare in the future.

Fabao Oh (Mr. Cat)

More my contribution to the community.

I wish you all good luck in the next collection.
Over the past 30 days, I sold 23 books KittyCat Manual.
With textures that help people.

Look at the size of the market. Expanding. How many people wanting to learn about kittens.

Anyone see the market break here? Look right. I see a huge growing market.

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
 Thanks given by: phoenix2048 Resident , Gloria Marchant , JC Aferdita , AmoreJade Cyberstar , Icestron Resident , VeetMesser Resident , penfold83 Resident
03-08-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 08:09 PM by audrey62 Resident.)
(03-08-2014 07:28 PM)fabioazevedo Oh Wrote:  Good evening everyone.

I come, exposing my thoughts on the matter. Seen, they are talking about me.
I know my words, for those who hate me, you just arguments to hate me even more.
But sensible people, and unbiased people, can they understand my view on the issue.

I speak Portuguese. I do not speak English. I write this text in Portuguese, and use a translator. So, forgive the mistakes and understand the failures of translation.

Some people asked me to look at this topic. I do not use the forum kittycat. All in English. Not be practical for me.

The subject says "limit purchases of KC collection of kittens." But in fact, over the course of the post 1, we see a hatred and attempt to stop another person from doing her kittens, by imposition, by bans, directly attacking shamefully, another breend.

Who shares this in a forum, must have also thought, it would be possible to block this person access to sl, or even all of their cats being taken by KC. Just showing a normal fear, that there is somebody more competent than herself. So try this for someone else at any price. Then comes the question. Why do cats better than mine? Why not find the traits earlier than I? Why not overcome breend other with respect and dignity?
Doing all this too much work? Who wants to work?

See an inconsistency . I bought 60 valentines kittens . I spent 47k to retrieve them . This appears to be so absurd to some. Someone buy 60 kittens . But someone pay 100k for only 1 cat , looks gorgeous . 100k buy 126 valetines kittens . 100k buy 60 valetines and food for more than 30 days . But be absurd to buy 126 kittens . Or lack of willingness to work and find the trait ? It may also be that the person has no pleasure in testing the kittens .

As I see it?

I took 2 megapuss . To sell them , I regained 44k , 47k of my initially invested .

So I work hard to discover new trait . I chose to do so . I do not want to pay 100k . But , in my early 60 kittens , together with my work , I get new fur , new eyes , and more. But it seems that my hard work , a lot of bother . And nobody is talking about : " I want to learn how he does ." I also want to have the new trait for L $ 790 .
But this is my opinion. The trait that I have , I buy too. As someone mentioned in this topic "eat the crumbs ." Exactly . I chose to eat the most cake . But anyone can go in KC and do the same . It's free

I have kittens to 10 months . My first month was like being a noob kitten. I do not understand anything .

I struggled to understand , to find people who could explain to me documents . Audrey was a wonderful person . Teach me in my first steps . She never imagined that I would be now. laughs . Anyway , got a light at the end of the tunnel , but many do not help new . Save all your secrets to yourself . And expect all the other break . I learned a lot myself , testing , watching , wondering . I sent menagerie over 300 kittens after I take all my doubts of how they work . So I went for the level creator. I set my goals and targets . The cat that I need. The cat that I want to have. bought many cats . I have perfected many fur . As you all .

I respect everyone that create kittens as a hobby . This is the best of all breend . KC is the best . My position is : I create KC , equal to rl business! I'll explain. I am 34 years old . I have my own company since 22 years. I am a systems programmer . So , understand the logic of the KC system was simple. I use this skill to my advantage . But , I share everything I know with all those who will visit my cattery . I quit my job , and I'll talk to everyone , and show what I have done, and as I have done, how it's done . Teaching people .

As you say : " People are stopping to create breend " , my reality is another , " People are coming out of my cattery with a huge yields to buy more cats , and create , and everything else ." Simple . Learned how. They are eternally grateful to the person who taught them. Now answer me . This person will buy their kittens , for his speech here and sl , or will buy my kittens , for the help I gave ?

The answer is already in the question itself .

So is it fair ? ban a person ? try to tarnish your image with everyone ? cowardly way of trying to stop my sales ? is fair to someone who helps both the KC community?

It is very easy to point a culprit for your problem .

But you can not look at your own business and see that you will break anytime .

Your break is because of a " starting bid of 1k " ? For me , starting bid be very different from final bid . I have not seen any new trait be sold for 1k . Someone saw there? I never burned a new trait . On the contrary . My auction was used to determine the prices to new heights . Super prices no longer exists. His vision price may be wrong . Your vision may be worth 2X the kitten . But in my view , the kitten worth only X. Who is wrong ? who is right ? Different markets ?

All breend be great . Kittens are beautiful . perfect . fantastic .

But these skills to create kittens are not intended to run a business .

To run a business you need other skills as decreasing her kittens .

Good kitty , kitty is paying your food. But you keep alive many kittens , only sales of kittens with new trait . A good cat , paid all the food . So when you do not have good kitty , break your business . Or , you use rl money to save his business. And accusing someone else to break the market. That to me is ridiculous . Learn how to run a business . I ensiar all this for everyone looking to me .
To all my students . We have classes kitten finances. Your entire business will crumble even his fault . Do not blame others who are working hard for months to be able to get new trait first of all .

Someone said in this topic " Had a full line of kitten, and now nobody buys anymore." Look , every new collection of KC , it will happen . Every collection, if you do not renew , you will be left behind. It is sad to hear that some . Abandon your favorite fur , because of financial health . But it takes . Or you'll break .

I do not buy lindens to 7 months . All my business flowing pretty good . I have profits . Someone else can say that? But I share all the secrets freely to everyone. Just look for me . I do not keep secrets . Save your business KC . Someone commented that exist much help on other topics , so you do not break . Kittens gathering dust in their stores ? I solved this problem .

We are all creators . The texts that I am sharing is my contribution to the KC community that I love and am addicted .

Respect me. Respect my work . Cats do best . But first, learn how to work, not to spend too much force results in less .

If you create KC hobbyists should not complain about prices . This is my opinion. But if you need to pay for food lindens then be more responsible with their own business , not to break it , sl and rl .
Reinvent your way to create kittens . But it is good for you . Patience . Just tried to help as best as possible .

" Do not expect different results by doing the same things equal."

I will be brief . I have answers for every post made on this thread. I tried to summarize everything here

Always wished the best of luck all . Sad to know that many judge me , hate me and even came to see me . But patience . Is that in rl , so in sl . Do not we please everyone.

Like to share to all of the community, an article I wrote in October 2013.

13 Reasons to Buy 'kittens collection of KC'

1 - Chance to come rare collectibles.
2 - Possibility to come megapuss kittens, teacup, and others.
3 - Sell the rare kittens for a high price.
4 - Sell the kittens of different size, for a high price.
5 - common and repeated kittens sell to recover the money invested.
6 - Each two paired kittens, gets a special kitten.
7 - Sell special kitten.
8 - After testing, selling live kittens that do not have new hidden traits.
9 - Possibility to find new traits.
10 - Sell new traits for a high price.
11 - Babys genesis send to managerie. Accumulate K $ for Tiger.
12 - Babys with good traits not sell them or send them to managerie.
13 - Save some kittens for the future. They are rare in the future.

Fabao Oh (Mr. Cat)

More my contribution to the community.

I wish you all good luck in the next collection.
Over the past 30 days, I sold 23 books KittyCat Manual.
With textures that help people.

Look at the size of the market. Expanding. How many people wanting to learn about kittens.

Anyone see the market break here? Look right. I see a huge growing market.

Never stop what you are doing for KC's. Many friends support and admire you! You're the best...
 Thanks given by: phoenix2048 Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Icestron Resident
03-08-2014, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 08:50 PM by Quantic Kimono.)
Music RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
Just 2 more cents of linden to the conversation:

If I had bought 150 collection cats, I would have gotten way more new traits if I got them all breeding.
What I find IMPOSSIBLE is to buy 150 collectibles and get them all producing and spamming friends everyday on what they got 3 times or more a day AND singing " I don't put a penny of RL into that" ...

*FACEPALMS*

I would probably look at my friends list after a couple of weeks and see that half would be gone Wink Just saying.
This is me wondering and a work of fiction. Angel
03-08-2014, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 09:45 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
The words blacklisting and banning were used by others in this thread I just repeated them. People can purchase and sell what they want how and when they want PERIOD.

As for helping others especially new people, I have found this community to be very helpful but in your case there could be a bit of a language barrier sadly. I myself have taught classes and sat and helped new people understand how the breeding works and I know several others who have done the same. Look at the charts alone those are done based on the community.

And yes a STARTING BID is MUCH MUCH different than the closing price.

Personally I am sick of seeing some members of the community telling others what they should or shouldn't be doing. Mind your own business and others can mind theirs.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , Eluned Sands , Nektuu Wytchwood , Aubreygrace Starlight , JC Aferdita , fabioazevedo Oh , AmoreJade Cyberstar , VeetMesser Resident , penfold83 Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)