Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

How do you manage to keep breeding without going broke
08-23-2014, 05:47 AM
Tongue RE: How do you manage to keep breeding without going broke
i have a budget 25bucks a week i dont have a problem with that amount it allows me to keep 100 kitties healthy happy i also use the cattery since i am more often at work than in world now adays MISS YALL!! OH DONT FORGET TO HAGGLE! i am known for being a tight wad but i have a budget!! and i try not to buy boxes i feel they are a waiste of money by the time it opens you are that much closer to the trait being outdated and going for pennies on the dollar

Tongue
Big / Sammi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: How do you manage to keep breeding without going broke
I don't know how to do this without going broke. I just started in December so I am still at the stage when I am so excited I get something I cool or something I have been waiting to get that I have to birth it. It's getting expensive so basically right now I am buying less DVDs (my other hobby is collecting DVDs of tv shows I like). I am only now learning to cull which is really hard for me and I've started to sell a few cats here and there as I have set up a store. I haven't tried auctions or bidboards yet (except to buy kittycats Smile ) so that is probably next. I have started to use the forum to advertise and to check if someone wants a kitty I might have and have sold a couple that way.

I take it as a hobby. My enchanted bears actually sell more frequently than my kittycats but mostly because I price them much cheaper as they cost less to keep. So I use my enchanted bears money to pay rent on my kittycat store. I have just started doing something else to save money in kittycats. When I am putting together 2 kittys that are 10 or more % love apart, once one of them hit 100%, I hide them in my store so I can feed them without giving them milk as you can't turn milk on and off in the cattery. I usually do milk in the cattery because I like the daily bonus in love but when I am very broke, I just feed them and lay off the milk (those are the days when you see me carrying 10 kittys).

But it's fun. It's been my experience that my fun things are not the things I make money with so I don't have that expectation with kittycats. Although it would be nice Smile

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)