Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Lovin' for Megas
10-14-2013, 01:46 AM
Lovin' for Megas
I would love to see a pet or hug animation added to the megas. Yes, we can ride them, play ball, or go for walk. But it would be great if we could express affection to them somehow like we can the others. Megas need lovin' too Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: Lovin' for Megas
(10-14-2013 01:46 AM)wyndlyght Resident Wrote:  I would love to see a pet or hug animation added to the megas. Yes, we can ride them, play ball, or go for walk. But it would be great if we could express affection to them somehow like we can the others. Megas need lovin' too Smile

I'm adding to thisSmile I think ALL KittyCatS should have a cuddle or hug option. Not just the Megas. For my part I come online and within 5 minutes I have at least half of 16 cats surrounding me with comments flowing, little feet pawing at me for attention, to be held or petted, and always the first one is my Mega Athea. And all she can do is say she loves me and paw at me..big paws, and I can do nothing but look at her or ride her. I'd give up the riding to be able to hug or pet her. And I know they are pixels, but she breaks my heart and I end up crying...ok..I'm a little over attached to my kitties. But YOU ALL make them so darn real. Athea is my most devoted kitty. When I am here and she's awake she stays within a meter of me. If I'm getting dressed she keeps me surrounded by walking around me over and over while I try to get dressed. A couple days ago she more or less head butted me halfway across the room and then laid on the pose stand looking at me. I need to pet this cat or hug it. Please. please put cuddle and/or hug on all the cats so that petite to large avatars can better interact with their beloved pets. Please..I can't take it anymoreSmile
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2013, 05:56 AM
I can totally see like a standing hug for the megas. Or snuggling together, sitting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Thorn Witrial
11-20-2013, 09:51 AM
Hmm ...

Tad notices a Snuggle All button in front of Charm's shop.
Tad presses the Snuggle All button then grants animation permission to the Snuggle All button.
Tad sees Charm's two Mega, a Bigga-de-big, and 30 other cats coming at him.
Tad shouts, "Stampede!"
Tad turns to run.
Tad is mowed down and trampled under a Cat Pile!

Particle emitters galore! All you see is a fog cloud, with random cat-bits flying, appearing and disappearing.

Possible to implement? Yes!
Fun to code? OF COURSE!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)