Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Rock-a-Bye Baby
08-31-2013, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 02:59 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Lightbulb Rock-a-Bye Baby
I would love a rock-a-bye baby type animation for baby KittyCats. Something like this would be magical.

[Image: 9632698351_007354b2c5_c.jpg]

I think it would be more compassionate and "loving" than a "shoulder sit' and I would love the chance to stand or sit and rock my baby kittens to sleep in a traditional rock-a-bye baby hold, while swaying gently from side to side.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Thorn Witrial , Skippy Beresford , veronika Darkwatch
08-31-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Rock-a-Bye Baby
i totally agree, the shoulder sit just doesn't seem right for a kitten, i mean part of the enjoyment of kittens is how playful they are. they would never sit still long enough to be on your shoulder.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Skippy Beresford
08-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes, I agree with my big brother on this one. It would be amazing to have a hold as if you were holding an infant. It would help our cats, who like to jump and leap all about, to calm down sometimes. Great idea, Maxwell!

(08-31-2013 02:58 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  I would love a rock-a-bye baby type animation for baby KittyCats. Something like this would be magical.

[Image: 9632698351_007354b2c5_c.jpg]

I think it would be more compassionate and "loving" than a "shoulder sit' and I would love the chance to stand or sit and rock my baby kittens to sleep in a traditional rock-a-bye baby hold, while swaying gently from side to side.

The Vampire Kitties Shop
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
09-01-2013, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 04:24 AM by Deer Thistle.)
Implementing this feature would be so wonderful and would give everyone another way of interacting, and interactivity is a key feature no matter how you enjoy KittyCatS. I know RL-wise I smother my kitty as I hold her like a baby as shown above, and she actually enjoys it LOL, so it wouldn't be an unrealistic stretch at all to add this in as a future interaction, plus its overall cuteness factor. Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Skippy Beresford

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)