Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Litter boxes
04-28-2012, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 09:47 PM by Deer Thistle.)
Rainbow Litter boxes
[Image: shower.png]

Our cats are uncivilized for feline behavior, they think they're humans with the raunchy activities going on including the sex trade industry of their offspring! They hijack the shower and use it for their own 'business' whether it's to show off to a potential mate or to take care of other 'business' (potty) it's just gotten to be too much. And in front of the growing kittens? No way! These are our kittens of the future! Unacceptable.

Our cats don't have to hunt for food and are treated like gods amongst us mortal Residents. It's about time we teach those kitties a lesson in dignity and show them their way to their community litter box so they stop invading places they don't belong with their indecent exposure! They can own my heart but they can't own my shower with the fallacious stuff I find in there! To the future KittyCats Litter Box ™ they go! One litter lasts a kitten a week before owners must go back to the main store to purchase more OR SUFFER A HOUSEHOLD FULL OF KITTY LEFTOVER SURPRISES.

Who is with me and ready to join the crusade KittyCats Owners for a Cleaner Future campaign?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ethereal Hurricane , Brandon Dawson
04-28-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Litter boxes
Finally, an idea on these forums I can get behind. I'm tired of cleaning up poo in the yard. When you have 100+ cats, that's a lot of poop each day. This needs to happen!

[Image: heart.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-28-2012, 11:35 PM
LMFAO This is purrfect I think we need to get on this right away!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Brandon Dawson
04-29-2012, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012 08:28 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
ROFL!
This totally needs to be adressed soon Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)