Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

TODAY: Sept 21, "A day of peace in our community"! Join us!
09-05-2015, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 04:13 PM by Crepe Myrtle.)
RE: September 21 - International Day of Peace!
Hey, I have a free to say I'm banned, which is the truth Tongue Do I really care? Nope. I just want to rile it up. Just to be known. Is it supposed to be peace, right? I am posting it on the right thread. Yup, I did LMAO.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Devilness Chant
09-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Point made.

Too Adorable a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Adoption & Love Tables, Collectables, Confetti - Since 2011
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Peace is a funny thing. Peace doesn't mean you have to like everyone. It just means you agree to put your own "thing" aside and just let things be. We can't change everyone. We can only change ourselves which Poizen reminded us that Gandhi said. We are here, at least for the most part to enjoy the SL game and to especially enjoy KittyCats. Nothing else really matters. We all chose who we will be friends with and who we will spend time with. I suppose we even chose who our enemies will be. But this day...the 21st of September, the whole world ...RL and SL is reminded that we are all in this together...for good or bad. What we do to one we do to all. How we treat each other counts. If you can't like someone then just respect their differences.
I also want to point out Myrtle that the KittyCats forum is not the place to rile things up as you say. Callie and Equinox and Co. go out of their way to create these wonderful kitty's we love so much. That is ONE thing we can all agree on ...we love KittyCats or why else would we bother. So perhaps we all just need to focus on the positive and stay neutral about the rest. No one is ever going to be everyone's friend and not everyone will get along but we can all agree to just put down the "weapons" and stop. Just stop. Life is too short for hate.

I hope to see lots of people participate in this day of peace auction and hunt. All proceeds will be going to a good cause...we are trying to line things up with SL and how they are giving to be most effective. Would love to hear some feed back on what charity the money should go to...

Thanks everyone!
Dei
Make Love NOT War.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Brunabug Nightfire , Kendrah Vantelli , Ryanna Enfield , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 05:39 PM
(09-05-2015 04:57 PM)doubledareme Resident Wrote:  Peace is a funny thing. Peace doesn't mean you have to like everyone. It just means you agree to put your own "thing" aside and just let things be. We can't change everyone. We can only change ourselves ... What we do to one we do to all. How we treat each other counts. If you can't like someone then just respect their differences.

No one is ever going to be everyone's friend and not everyone will get along but we can all agree to just put down the "weapons" and stop. Just stop. Life is too short for hate.

Indeed!! I felt that clicking the Thanks button was not enough: I think you hit the nail right on the head.

We all have to agree to disagree and continue to work together to help the community, regardless of who you like or dislike, who wronged you or your friends, who stole your catnip or your favourite sleeping spot, etc.

I hope the entire community can come together and put aside differences long enough to bring awareness and maybe do something really amazing.

This year's theme is “Partnerships for Peace — Dignity for All” How appropriate.
http://internationaldayofpeace.org/

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , doubledareme Resident , Serena Stroikavskoi , Ace243 Datura , Kendrah Vantelli , Ryanna Enfield , Devilness Chant , Songdog Woolley , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 05:42 PM
(09-05-2015 02:13 PM)Crepe Myrtle Wrote:  Oh well, I can't come on this one. I'm banned on that sim because of my association LOL, but good luck and have fun, just saying.

But you didn't need to say did you? really? thats just he sort of thing that causes drama.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Ryanna Enfield , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 05:48 PM
I have to laugh. The drama started when crepe was banned for no reason. My momma crepe does not start drama. She ends it. Now let's enjoy a peaceful group hug!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 06:39 PM
We need less of this:
[Image: catFight1.jpg] [Image: catFight2.jpg] [Image: catFight3.jpg]

And more of THIS:
[Image: friendlyCats1.jpg] [Image: helpfulCats1.jpg] [Image: friendlyCats2.jpg]

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Serena Stroikavskoi , Ace243 Datura , Brunabug Nightfire , Kendrah Vantelli , Ryanna Enfield , Arwen Swordthain , Devilness Chant , Songdog Woolley , fabioazevedo Oh , Ivy Norsk
09-05-2015, 07:54 PM
Omg hilarious!!!
Gosh laughing tears here Big Grin
I love the Star Wars-ish one bad! Lololol

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel , Serena Stroikavskoi , Ace243 Datura , Kendrah Vantelli , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 08:42 PM
OMG Kay is that where the kitty in the dark is saying "But I am your FATHER!"

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ace243 Datura , Kayleigh McMillan , Kendrah Vantelli , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 09:19 PM by Ace243 Datura.)
More of this Wendi? You made me want to share some of my rl kitties Heart

[Image: 817111ed563b74114363998492302bcf.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Heart Proud KittyCats Breeder & Staff @ Too Adorable Heart
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Kendrah Vantelli , doubledareme Resident , Wendi Lavendel , Ryanna Enfield , Arwen Swordthain , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh , Ivy Norsk

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)