Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Idea for a permapet size change vitamin
11-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Idea for a permapet size change vitamin
I had an interesting idea to go with permapets. Vitamins that would increase or decrease a permapetted kitty by a size. So say you had a normal sized and wished that it was a petite. You would buy the Decreasing Vitamin. Or you wanted a toy and had a normal, you would buy 2. Same for the bigger sizes, want a mega and have a normal, buy 2 Increasing Vitamins. Could even make it so if you use the size vitamins, the kitty would become no transfer. Size is not something you can breed for, it is totally by chance. If you make the vitamins just for the kitties who are permapetted and then make them no transfer once the vitamin has been used, it wouldn't hurt the market for kitties. I suggest this because I adore my Firestorm kitty but wish he was a petite.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Idea for a permapet size change vitamin
What a fun idea, Tyssen! I doubt that KC will go for it ... maybe somehow making the special sizes less precious, or making them more accessible to folks with cash instead of distributing evenly to "everyone who has kittens."
But still! what fun! "One pill makes you larger ... and one pill makes you small ... and the one that Mother gives you ... don't do anything at alll ... go ask Alice ...!"
So .. I like your idea! Smile
Find all posts by this user
11-13-2013, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013 11:12 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
RE: Idea for a permapet size change vitamin
In theory I like this idea but when you think about the collectibles that can have sometimes a HIGH price on the secondary market especially if they are of a special size. If someone could permapet and change the size of those it would really hurt those who spent a lot to get a "natural" size ect.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)