Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
12-24-2012, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 02:58 PM by Callie Cline.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Abyssinian Creme)
omg you are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

BUT please note.... i am not a queen, never will be, no desire to be...

i am forever just a princess Tongue

but on a serious note....

this is amazing what you all are doing!!!! WOW!!!! so impressive!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos , Aubreygrace Starlight
12-24-2012, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 10:39 PM by Inia Soulstar.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Abyssinian Creme)
Thanks so much Deery and also thanks for your great work on doing this history record for us. Smile ** hug **

Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year to all KittyCats lovers Smile

p.s. I have noticed that when I posted the reply, it automatically appears as 2 posts. I tried to delete one and it ended up delete the whole reply. So if this reply appears to double posting, I think it's the forum issues.

[Image: Inia_Soulstar.jpg]
12-24-2012, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 10:32 PM by dakillakm Resident.)
bah! I see what you mean about disappearing posts Deery. I keep seeing updates to this thread then when I click it just takes me to the original posting....

*edit* When I replied I was suddenly able to see the last few postings

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
12-26-2012, 11:41 AM
(12-24-2012 09:00 PM)Inia Soulstar Wrote:  Thanks so much Deery and also thanks for your great work on doing this history record for us. Smile ** hug **

Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year to all KittyCats lovers Smile

p.s. I have noticed that when I posted the reply, it automatically appears as 2 posts. I tried to delete one and it ended up delete the whole reply. So if this reply appears to double posting, I think it's the forum issues.

I'll let you in on a little secret Inia....you can double post all you want as long as you give gifts.....I like cash Angel

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
12-26-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Wild Tiger ears)
There does seem to be a major issue when responding to this thread, especially when the post makes a new page of the thread but it always clears up at some point. Smile I haven't seen this issue with any other particular thread to my knowledge.

Also, I've updated both charts to reflect the newest ear discovered from the November Menagerie 2012 kitties:
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=5706
http://goo.gl/tDkgd

Wild Tiger - Discovered by leaf Spires - November Menagerie Kitties 2012 (Discovered December 26 2012) http://www.flickr.com/photos/84776368@N06/8310407089/

Congratulations!!! Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
 Thanks given by: leaf Spires
12-27-2012, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 02:57 PM by Deer Thistle.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Wild Tiger ears)
Hello! I noticed on Saga's chart that there's a stubby whisker now - Does anyone by any chance have any information on these whiskers? I presume they were discovered from the Halloween kitties (or menagerie tigers?) if they're more recessive than wavy.

Any information on this trait would be so very appreciated as I can't find anything in the group notices about it, thank you! Smile

Edit: There was a notice posted just now in KittyCatS Addicts pertaining to the discovery along with a link of parents.
Stubby Whiskers - Discovered by Lexxi Lynwood - Winter 2012 http://gyazo.com/9a1a50d1e07b86d30d3174f...1356814353

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=5706
http://goo.gl/tDkgd

Congratuations, Lexxi! Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
12-29-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Stubby Whiskers)
[2012/11/09 21:46] Leia Gothly: ? New Born Kitten

Fur: Genesis - Flame II
Eyes: Tapestry Royale (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Foxie
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

Halloween 2012 Till Death do Us Part

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leia-gothly/8177301939/
12-30-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Stubby Whiskers)
I am new to this all and still trying to make sense of most of this, but I found something in my cats' pedigree that seems to dispute one of the discoveries .... vampire ears ... discovered on Halloween 2012 ... yet the parent of one of my cats is this:

? Paw Paws
? 67

Fur: Genesis - Coco II
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Ears: Vampire
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)
Owner: Lostime Resident
ID: 10143aa7-ae06-1939-ca0c-7f543d74145c

At 67 days old, would that not supersede the Halloween cat? Don't bite me if I'm wrong ... lol.
12-30-2012, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 04:49 PM by Brandon Dawson.)
Quote:
(12-30-2012 04:15 PM)ModemRaine Resident Wrote:  I am new to this all and still trying to make sense of most of this, but I found something in my cats' pedigree that seems to dispute one of the discoveries .... vampire ears ... discovered on Halloween 2012 ... yet the parent of one of my cats is this:

? Paw Paws
? 67

Fur: Genesis - Coco II
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)
Owner: Lostime Resident
ID: 10143aa7-ae06-1939-ca0c-7f543d74145c

At 67 days old, would that not supersede the Halloween cat? Don't bite me if I'm wrong ... lol.

the first cat I discovered vampire ears on:

? Dracula
? 68

Fur: Genesis - Diamond II
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Mysterious|Big)
Tail: Plush
Whiskers: White (Guitar)

I used a love10 vitamin too so it should tick off to 69 days at some point today.

Qbee Kitties Shop - My KittyCatS Shop

12-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Like I said .. don't bite me ... but the date of "Halloween" was saying like 60 days to me Tongue Did you ever get others out of it?
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)