Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
11-05-2012, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 02:34 AM by Deer Thistle.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
Thank you so much! Smile Didn't Wendi also discover the Ocicat Chocolate a year ago?
Thank you so much everyone! I've updated the first post of this topic and the google document (http://goo.gl/tDkgd) that also has Flickr pictures if I can find any of the first discovery. Big hugs!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 09:16 PM
-Oh, and Khea Karas was the one to discover both Chateau Grey & White No. 2 and the Ocicat Chocolate. :-)

The Oci.Choco was in mid-December 2011, and the Grey & White 2 was some weeks before that. They both came from the Halloween 2011 collection.

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
11-05-2012, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 09:30 PM by Deer Thistle.)
Thank you for correcting me, Saga! Lixy Byron also helped me out today with tracking down some of the beta and veteran breeders who discovered the earlier traits so I was able to add the Russians, rainbow prism, and more to the list. Smile

KittyCatS History Thread
11-07-2012, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 12:13 AM by Susannah Luminos.)
me! finally i discovered something new! just had it confirmed by callie!

stats:
[12:02] KittyCatS Box - New Born Kitten: (november 6, 2012)
????????????????????????????????
? Election Day

Fur: Genesis - Coco II
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: Normal

Version: 1.27
Owner: Susannah Luminos
ID: a2fe8b1d-b15c-a688-91a1-e2683918657d
??????????????????????
MOM: Electra
Abby Normal
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Diego
Day Of The Dead - Black
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

here he is! http://www.flickr.com/photos/dschapire/8...35336@N21/
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident , Sara Franco
11-07-2012, 02:20 AM
Congratulations Sus, that's an adorable new tail! I also updated both the forum list and our Google document with your discovery! Smile

KittyCatS History Thread
 Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos
11-07-2012, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 02:50 AM by Susannah Luminos.)
(10-24-2012 05:52 PM)Saga Felix Wrote:  I was the one who discovered the Curious Whiskers - but I must admit I don't remember when or from which collection Confused -I was terribly terribly happy that day though! The funniest whiskers ever, lol. They came from the same collection as the Plush whiskers - that I know at least, as my Curious discovery came from 2 Plush-whiskered kittens.
-Coming to think of it, I actually think it was when new starters were introduced - not the new-new ones with the Genesis II furs, but those where the RFL 2011-eyes were introduced in starters, and the first Ocicat-furs as well. I THINK it must have been late summer 2011? Try look at the news from the time.

saga, i remember when, but not the date. you had an auction that day at juice berry and you were wearing the cat and changed your profile pic in the auction area to show the whiskers too. it's going to bug me know trying to remember more details. maybe what little i can remember will help you remember more? if you know where the pic is in your inventory, it should have the date on it when you view properties. hopes this helps some! Smile
(11-07-2012 02:20 AM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  Congratulations Sus, that's an adorable new tail! I also updated both the forum list and our Google document with your discovery! Smile

thanks deery! wish i knew more about how i found it. obviously the cats aren't telling me much yet hahahah

will you please send me the url for the google doc? i;m so sleepy after the election stuff today (and breathing a huge sigh of relief) i can't seem to find it in this thread Smile
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , dakillakm Resident
11-07-2012, 05:01 AM
(11-07-2012 02:46 AM)Susannah Luminos Wrote:  thanks deery! wish i knew more about how i found it. obviously the cats aren't telling me much yet hahahah

will you please send me the url for the google doc? i;m so sleepy after the election stuff today (and breathing a huge sigh of relief) i can't seem to find it in this thread Smile

Of course! And I totally understand being so sleepy after that election and what a treat that tail must have been for a swanky election day indeed! Smile http://goo.gl/tDkgd Congratulations once again! Heart

KittyCatS History Thread
11-07-2012, 12:17 PM
(11-07-2012 02:46 AM)Susannah Luminos Wrote:  saga, i remember when, but not the date. you had an auction that day at juice berry and you were wearing the cat and changed your profile pic in the auction area to show the whiskers too. it's going to bug me know trying to remember more details. maybe what little i can remember will help you remember more? if you know where the pic is in your inventory, it should have the date on it when you view properties. hopes this helps some! Smile

You're right, Susannah! I found the picture in my inventory, shows the curious-whiskered kitten on my shoulder, obviously a baby - and it's taken at the 23rd of August 2011.
-So there, mystery solved, thanks to Susannah Big Grin

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
11-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Wow congrats on the tail Smile
Looks like a reversed Fussy Tail taken from the picture right?

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-07-2012, 02:37 PM
(11-07-2012 02:30 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Wow congrats on the tail Smile
Looks like a reversed Fussy Tail taken from the picture right?

Yes that's what i think too

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)