Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Nenya Eun , Priestess Firanelli
02-15-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: KittyCatS is 5! Who is still here?
Still here and STILL Addicted!!

Heart

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Nenya Eun , Priestess Firanelli
02-15-2016, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2016 03:17 PM by Saxoni Fenstalker.)
(02-13-2016 05:53 PM)Nenya Eun Wrote:  I'm still there ! Big Grin

(FYI, Tabby TopHat #4 of the list is the "oldest" CSR, so staff member.)

I always thought Kitty (Curious Kitty) was the "oldest" CSR. Glad to see you're still around, Nen. Smile
(02-13-2016 03:50 PM)jc aferdita Wrote:  awwwwe I didn't make the list Sad

passes The JC a chocolate chip cookie, still warm from the oven and scritches behind her ears. Smile
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita
02-15-2016, 06:12 PM
(02-15-2016 03:14 PM)Saxoni Fenstalker Wrote:  
(02-13-2016 05:53 PM)Nenya Eun Wrote:  I'm still there ! Big Grin

(FYI, Tabby TopHat #4 of the list is the "oldest" CSR, so staff member.)

I always thought Kitty (Curious Kitty) was the "oldest" CSR. Glad to see you're still around, Nen. Smile
(02-13-2016 03:50 PM)jc aferdita Wrote:  awwwwe I didn't make the list Sad

passes The JC a chocolate chip cookie, still warm from the oven and scritches behind her ears. Smile

*perks and hurries to open mouth to be fed the nomnoms happily and leans into the scritches*
02-15-2016, 09:07 PM
I'm still here! (but not all there) I started before the Lazies. I remember seeing the Nekos, and Lepard Kitties for sale in shops. I didn't join the group for a while after a dear friend gave me my first kitty. And didn't register on forums for a while after that. Tongue
I even remember wandering around sims that are no longer around Sad looking for bengal sorels, and watching ppl in kc chat raving over the new siam seal. lol And having no clue what they were talking about. Blush

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Nenya Eun
02-16-2016, 06:58 AM
Omg I can't believe it's been this long already! Just can't let go of those kitties^^
02-16-2016, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 10:30 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
Like many, Charm's date shown above is a bit later than when she received her first kitten. Mine is quite some time later.

We remember she joined very shortly after thet came out. As we recall, she joined about day the first Valentine's cats came out; and she still one of those she originally received .. it's 1829 days, 15 hours old ATM .. so I can document that, actually, she's been in KittyCats since at least 12FEB2011 while the Forum membership only shows 20MAR2011.

What I remember most was checking the Forums in those first weeks and seeing ... NOTHING! There were a few 'this is so cool' posts, and some congratulations on the opening, but, really, nothing about how things worked.

I remember, soon after they turned on the genetics, writing a program to examine and scrape data from everything on Local Chat, and walking around every sim she knew of, collecting data about every cat I could see; and then spending hours analyzing it trying to tease out the dominance orders, and proving that the system was deterministic and the rules simple to understand. I didn't join the forums until a couple months later, when people has actually started talking about things.

Remember, originally, there was no Pedigree .. so there was no reason to go to the web site except the Forums and News sections. It was not until the Pedigree pages appeared that it became almost a necessity to have a web site account.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2016, 01:25 PM
Thanx for being Pioneers and sharing the early years experience Tongue
02-16-2016, 08:57 PM
i'm here too!! i was on kittycats princess, then switched to callie cline which is why you don't show me!! but i was here Smile

very cool!! so happy to be part of this community!
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Nenya Eun , Priestess Firanelli
02-23-2016, 05:21 PM
I wasn't there from the start. I came a month or so later, and started working on the dominance orders a month or so after that. Took ages before the charts went on Google Docs, though... before that, it was a mind-blowing juggle with notecards... oh dear, the 'good' old days...

Despite a 'late' start, I have to admit I still count myself as quite the 'oldie' in KittyCatS... ;-)

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Nenya Eun , AmoreJade Cyberstar , Priestess Firanelli

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)