Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
12-30-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Stubby Whiskers)
Mmmm who is playing in my cattery?
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Stubby Whiskers)
I think we temporarily lost a new page of this thread, which has always occurred. Sad Hoping it clears up soon so I can read all that was posted!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
12-30-2012, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 11:47 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Wild Tiger ears)
(12-27-2012 01:39 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  Hello! I noticed on Saga's chart that there's a stubby whisker now - Does anyone by any chance have any information on these whiskers? I presume they were discovered from the Halloween kitties (or menagerie tigers?) if they're more recessive than wavy.

Any information on this trait would be so very appreciated as I can't find anything in the group notices about it, thank you! Smile

Edit: There was a notice posted just now in KittyCatS Addicts pertaining to the discovery along with a link of parents.
Stubby Whiskers - Discovered by Lexxi Lynwood - Winter 2012 http://gyazo.com/9a1a50d1e07b86d30d3174f...1356814353

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=5706
http://goo.gl/tDkgd

Congratuations, Lexxi! Smile

First of all congrats Lexxi \o/
I was at Saga's auction today and she auctioned the wavy whiskers.
She told the Stubby Whiskers has been proven to be dominant to wavy.
I haven't checked her charts yet Smile

(12-30-2012 06:27 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  I think we temporarily lost a new page of this thread, which has always occurred. Sad Hoping it clears up soon so I can read all that was posted!

Sadly I noticed this happens on more posts Sad
And this when a new page should be made.
Sometimes it helps to post something a few hours later to give it a punch Smile
The weird thing is if we remove such test post the whole new page which was triggered to be visable disappears again.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

01-01-2013, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 10:49 AM by Deer Thistle.)
Thank you kindly for the bumps! Smile And I hope everyone is having a happy new year!

I've been trying to get Flash up there and the only Flash shade I've seen bred with proof was today from two starters. If anyone knows of another kitty showing Flash shade from an earlier date, please let me know so that I may edit the charts with the revised information! Thank you.

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=5706
http://goo.gl/tDkgd

Flash - Discovered by Eternelle Slade - Winter 2012 * only some hid the shade (Oldest documented flash discovered December 31 2012)

Congratulations!!! Smile

* Edited entry to reflect the Flash shade found on an earlier date

KittyCatS History Thread
01-02-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Flash Shade)
Eternelle Slade had a Flash shade kitten 2 days ago.

I don't know if she was the 1st one, but this cat sure came before Leaf's one.

? 2 days ? 0% ? 71%

? 27% ?? 1%

Fur: Genesis - Flame II
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flash
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 20 cm (7.8 inch)

Version: 1.28
Owner: Eternelle Slade

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
01-02-2013, 10:47 AM
(01-02-2013 04:48 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote:  Eternelle Slade had a Flash shade kitten 2 days ago.

I don't know if she was the 1st one, but this cat sure came before Leaf's one.

? 2 days ? 0% ? 71%

? 27% ?? 1%

Fur: Genesis - Flame II
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Flash
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 20 cm (7.8 inch)

Version: 1.28
Owner: Eternelle Slade

Yay, I'm adding this now!! With some of these traits, I'm sure we'll never figure out where the /first/ kitty is from, but having a date of the original to our knowledge is always so helpful so thank you!! Smile

KittyCatS History Thread
01-07-2013, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 09:55 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I found the pedigree of my oldest Seal Lynx I found it via the Love Leopard plum male.
So this was around Valentinesday.
I see in your charts the Seals were about found in the winter.
So I'm sure there are older pedigrees which show Seal out there but I thought to set a marker.
I switch accounts with my cats frequently which sadly made me lose some data.
Because I had an older kitty than Huntress (I gave her later to Khea) and you can quess his name: Hunter this was her full borther Smile
The warrior marks on their cheeks made me name them this way.
Attached my pedigree:

EDIT actually my memory lost me I found hunter and he was born later and would have been 232 days old if he was to be live today and Huntress 277 days.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

01-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Aww, I remember you finding the Seal Lynx off of a Valentine kitty too, so lucky! Smile My starters were so stubborn for both winter and Valentine's Day! And you are so right about those markings, they do look like fighters, Lol!!

This is my teacup Balinese from Mitchell's first Balinese which looks like it was discovered January 11, 2012:
[Image: 0a70823d3691bbe97838f336dafa568d.png]

I will definitely add this to the charts. Thank you for bringing up the seal and reminding me to do this, I had totally forgotten to add a specific date! Smile

KittyCatS History Thread
01-07-2013, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 09:54 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
wow that is so cool so they must have been released in the winter collection!
Awww a teacup!
I would definately have permapetted that one too só cute I adore the Seals they look so naughty!

Retro Kitties Showroom »

01-10-2013, 09:39 PM
I discovered the First Divine to be pulled out of the S.W.A.K. from The Valentine 2012 collection Smile

Heart Amore KittyCats Heart
Check out all 5 Locations! Lm's in my Profile!
Main Store
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)