Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please
02-27-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please
First the chart so we can see what we are working with, then the knowns so far. Then what the chart proves.

[Image: 8eccbd806c671128e1de38adbb9b1eb6.png]

Ok, summation first.
Baby has Orangeberry. Here are the knowns on Orangebery according to Saga's charts

OrangeBerry dominant to TealBerry
OrangeBerry dominant to GrapeBerry
OrangeBerry dominant to CherryBerry

Mom shows Appleberry. here are the knowns on Appleberry
Appleberry is recessive to Blueberry

Mom's dad Appleberry. See the known above
Mom's mom Grapeberry. Here are the knowns on Grapeberry
Grapeberry is recessive to Blueberry
Grapeberry is recessive to Orangeberry

Because Orangeberry is dominant to Grapeberry and the baby has Orangeberry, Mom has Appleberry and Mom's Mom had Grapeberry, this suggests a couple things

A. Orangeberry is the hid on the Cocoberry dad Ravenor
B. Appleberry is probably dominant to Grapeberry, unless the Grapeberry has something more recessive hid which is possible and that more recessive hidden was thrown.

So I will put this Orangeberry baby up against that Grapeberry grandma to see if (with luck) I can get another confetti baby and it might show me the hid on the baby. If the baby hides Appleberry or Grapebery, then we will have definite proof on Orangeberry and Appleberry. Right now I don't have anything more recessive thant eh Grapeberry so that is hte best scenario I can hope for.

It's really hard with confettis to get definitive proofs unless we know the hiddens. Hard to find out hiddens when you only get 2 babies with confetti furs per 14 babies which is what I am averaging. But I will cross my fingers.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please - Kayla Woodrunner - 02-27-2016 04:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)