Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Devaluing problem within selling kittycats
12-30-2015, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2015 10:16 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
RE: Devaluing problem within selling kittycats
Isobel, what I did when I discovered KittyCatS was visit the markets and wander around. I made notes of what traits I loved (and which caught my eye but didn't really grab me when I took a closer look). Then I sought out some cats that had some of those traits and started combining. I kept it small to start with because I knew my opinions would probably change a little. One thing I quickly learned is you will find yourself wanting to mate each cat to several different mates: Whether you get the results you want or not, eventually you will be wanting to try something else.

For simply looking, look for cats that are in their full-prim mode so you can see how light affects the traits. Click a cat and its traits will be listed in local chat, so you can find out what the traits are called. The KittyCatS store region has many wandering around. In the secondary markets most cats are sold in image mode, but you can always find a few full-prim ones scattered around, and the love shacks always have some. The market list is in this post, and there is a sub-section for love shacks: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...6#pid62226
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devaluing problem within selling kittycats - LibGwen Resident - 12-30-2015 10:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)