Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Devaluing problem within selling kittycats
12-28-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Devaluing problem within selling kittycats
(12-28-2015 03:43 AM)Isobel DeSantis Wrote:  As someone who's completely new to KittyCatS, I found this thread fascinating. I would love to breed kitties but have no idea where to start! I'm not in it "for the money" (by which I mean profit is not my #1 motive, interest is) although I would like to charge a fair price if I produce something of value.

If you were starting now, brand new - what would you do? I'm interested in doing projects but I have a LOT to learn. Where to start? I'd love your opinions Smile

This is a great question, and it may help to visit the Build-A-Cat thread. Here you can look at various furs, eyes and other traits. Put them together and see what you like. Breed what you love. I had an old line of Bali Creams that I resurrected when I came back. I put on a new ear, a new tail, and am now trying to get that pesky whisker to pop out. I am also in the process of doing that with a few other lines (Aby Lilcac, Burmese Platinum and a couple others), but adding a couple of new eyes as well.

So find some traits that you like, and start from there. The new web market can help you locate kitties with the traits you want, and will even teleport you directly to them. I would also recommend the Saga Charts (they list traits from Dominate to Recessive). So find your favorites and have fun, that is my advise Big Grin

And welcome to Kittycats!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Isobel DeSantis , Emilia Darkwatch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devaluing problem within selling kittycats - Mirsoul Resident - 12-28-2015 10:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)