Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Devaluing problem within selling kittycats
12-23-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Devaluing problem within selling kittycats
I know I can't change the way people want to do things but what I try to do especially with new breeders is to suggest that what is most valuable is breeding cats that are unique. I say they have more chance to sell those and also make their mark themselves which i think is true and gives them a chance to sell cats that aren't based on current fads. That means when the current fad is over they can still sell the kitty and have a market for it! Maybe if we do that it can make a bit of a change in how people see it =)

I don't think we can ever do anything about the ones who do it mostly for profit though. It happens in all the breedables that some people are just like that and about the money more than anything. They even go round buying other peoples cats especially the megas to resell which can be offensive but I don't think we can stop it =(
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Melora Karu , Oselkhandro Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , Devilness Chant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devaluing problem within selling kittycats - Minx Diabolito - 12-23-2015 10:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)