Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please
12-23-2015, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2015 12:05 AM by SapphireJolla Resident.)
RE: Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please
(12-18-2015 09:02 AM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  Again so much is not known about these sweet lovlies so let's see if we can collaborate and learn something together.

https://gyazo.com/49895168f244ff5f87618c452159d972

I got this lovely Appleberry from Eleanor and i really don't know much about her line. The blueberry named Sapphire came from Sapphire jewels line which she has informed me has grape, blueberry and some plums. What proofs for these colors she has submitted i am not sure. But it does appear that my boy Sapphire is a Blueberry hiding a Grapeberry.

Prism Beauty is a managerie girl who has given me no colored children until her date with Sapphire. The result is Appleberry, I would love to know more about the dominance and recessiveness of Appleberry.
Ivy and I spoke inworld and the particular Confetti kitty lines in the gyazo do hide Grapeberry -- but not Plum. Ivy, congrats on the Appleberry baby!

SapphireJolla, of Breed Pretty Boutique & Sim Manager for KumiCatss KittyCats Market IdeaHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confetti Appleberry : Post proofs here please - SapphireJolla Resident - 12-23-2015 12:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)