Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Too Confused! About the Special Kitties breeding rules
03-30-2012, 04:52 AM
RE: Too Confused! About the Special Kitties breeding rules
I don't think you understand so I'll "file my ticket here" and maybe you'll get where you cheated us ...

Charm's stock has a number of highly recessive eyes. As a result, that Clover she got on Day 1 may have been forced to appear some hours after it should have.

Once Charm obtained her Clover, all remaining stock was passed to our first ALT, who waited quite a while for her Clover to appear. This could have been a result of the filtering effect from Charm's effort resulting in the ALT getting more recessive eyes waiting to produce.

Late on Day Three, the first ALT finally received her Clover and the remaining stock was passed to a third ALT. Due to the lack of recessive eyes being bred, that ALT received her Clover within a few hours.

With just hours to go, our remaining stock was passed to a fourth ALT (ME!) but, due to only 3 pairs remaining, I was unable to receiver my Clover.

I had two more ALTs waiting to step in when the lottery ended.

Due to your systemic cheating, I and my ALTs were potentially denied our chances at a Clover because the previous ALTs were forced to wait longer than they should have for their Clovers to appear.

Since you indicate a willingness to correct this, please confirm that if we file a ticket you will provide us with the THREE(3) Clovers we were cheated out of.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too Confused! About the Special Kitties breeding rules - Tad Carlucci - 03-30-2012 04:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)