Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Anyone else confused about Abyss Creme (dom/rec)?
04-08-2015, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 05:23 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
RE: Anyone else confused about Abyss Creme (dom/rec)?
I think there are small corrections once they are placed in the main chart. I also think they are slow to make changes.

I checked back on my notes on aby creme and it looks like it was showing more dominant before like position #37 and then they changed it to between #39-#45. I am giving numbers because it's a quick graphical way to show people the change. It looks like they thought it was slotted but then some charts brought it into question. It's better to show a range when something is called into question.

They wait for 2 charts to show the same thing to register a change so changes can be slow. I sent in a chart proving Exotic Treasure is dominant to Double Dip months ago. I have a cat with Ex Treasure showing, Double Dip hid. They still haven't made the change. It's a small change admittedly but considering how people rely on Saga's chart, it's important to be accurate. I can only assume no one else has submitted a chart and they won't make the change until they get a 2nd chart even though a cat showing one trait with another trait hid is absolute proof of the dominance between those 2 traits. This is why when I find something that changes or narrows a range of dominance, I post it in the forum so people can see the chart and I encourage others to do the same. this should be done along with sending charts to Saga's folks.

It might be nice on the bottom of the Saga chart, if they had an update section which shows the last 5 updates/changes that were made in the chart. That way people can do a quick scan for changes. But considering how much work it must be to go through the charts, it is probably a lot to ask.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MarissaCloud Resident , Ryanna Enfield

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else confused about Abyss Creme (dom/rec)? - Kayla Woodrunner - 04-08-2015 05:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)