Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Is pocelain shade retired?
01-14-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Is pocelain shade retired?
I agree with you about the 9T. mysterious, small, mysterious, mysterious, white mysterious is fine but not on everything. I would rather take a curious, big, fussy, rounded fold, chocolate, fussy and who cares if it is 6T or 7T (depending on shade). Some shades blow out the white furs and you can't take a photo of the cat in SL (I am partial to taking photos).

The other thing that bothers me is how everyone wants mysterious, small. doesn't make sense to me. In Anime, different pupils designate different emotions or qualities. Big, curious pupils would mean someone who was young and innocent -- usually the good girl in the show. A small pupil is often someone who is older or evil or angry. and in RL, different pupils on cats are different moods. Of course it is opposite for my cat. Small pupils is relaxed and big round pupils means she is stalking something, LOL. Still we lose 3 different types of expressive eyes when we're stuck on Mysterious, Small.

It's a little weird to me of people wanting to put things in a box like 9T (and not looking at the actual trait). Or saying Tiger Trifecta and dismissing a cat that only has a Tiger tail but not Jade eyes or Wild Tiger ears. Do you like a Tiger curl tail in different combo of ears and eye? I'd say be a little expressive and creative in the breeding.

(Although I do admit while I love Genesis Coco IV with its little heart, you won't catch me breeding for it because its so hard to get genesis out due to how dominant it is. Sighs. I love Genesis water too but prefer Royal Sapphire because both are great shades of blue. However Royal Sapphire is easier to change if I decide I want a different color eye on the kitty)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BessTudor Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is pocelain shade retired? - Ivy Norsk - 01-14-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Is pocelain shade retired? - Ivy Norsk - 01-14-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Is pocelain shade retired? - Kayla Woodrunner - 01-14-2015 10:58 PM
RE: Is pocelain shade retired? - Ivy Norsk - 01-15-2015, 08:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)