Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Sassy whiskers! Post your evidence here!
09-22-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: New Sassy whiskers! Post your evidence here!
AstridSolace, I have to agree with you that your pictures look pretty solid. Your pictures look pretty clear to me that Wavy has to be recessive to Sassy.

Picture A, Mom Chocolate Peach has frazzled showing and hides Sassy or something more recessive
Dad Cream Soda has mysterious showing and hides Swanky or something more recessive.
child shows wavy. Wavy is known to be dominant to Swanky so could not come from Dad. Wavy has to be mom's hidden which means Wavy has to be recessive to Sassy. Grandmom Smartie has to have Sassy shown, Wavy hidden.

Picture B, Mom Smartie shows Sassy, Dad Vanilla Ice shows Dreamy. Child shows Wavy. Dreamy is known to be recessive to Wavy so Wavy cannot come from the father. That means Smartie has Sassy shown, Wavy hidden. So again Wavy has to be recessive to Sassy.

Good job.

Sagakitty has a 2 proof rule, I think. i don't know if they have to have the 2 proofs by 2 different people. I would send Picture B again to them as it is clearer than picture A.
But if Sassy is already known to be recessive to Boo Boo, then this completely places it as between Boo Boo and Wavy.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , AstridSolace Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Sassy whiskers! Post your evidence here! - Kayla Woodrunner - 09-22-2014 09:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)