Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

does every starter have a hidden fur?
07-01-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 01:34 PM by fabioazevedo Oh.)
RE: does every starter have a hidden fur?
(06-28-2014 07:50 AM)Morgan Trevellion Wrote:  I have a starter that I cant bring out the hidden fur no matter what I try. Does every starter have a hidden fur or is this all I am going to get from this starter?
Atraeh is gone but was a 9T soft black foxie he is now paired with ? 9T Alaska hides swanky tail Ocicat - Ebony Silver.

http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/pedigreevi...id=8148084

any advice would be appreciated thanks

Hey Morgan,

See my example below. You must have a case equal to this kitten. Are 10 rounds with fur Genesis.

As you already know, my technique to discover hidden traits, is, alwaysuse fur recessive. Foxie Salt is great for this job. Avoids the need to test more than once, when there happens a "fur more recessive '.

I want to show you this happens to be que Random system. Between 54 kittens started open, only 1, this insisting not to show fur. But the fur is there. Yes it is a test of patience.

The truth is, it makes no difference if you put fur domiante or recessive. This has no effect at all, the kitten started. This combination does not exist. If I wear fur X, it never appears. If I wear fur Y, then the luck changes. The system will send the fur randomly hidden. So, you must have a recessive fur kitten to catch the kitten started to come. Never use fur genesis to test kittens started. Except, if for some combination.

My biggest concern is you do not give up before playing the kitten out.

I have not given up this kitten. I'll come back here to show you the hidden fur.

[Image: 06bb3b1f297cb15e6c114d7783df7000.png]

[Image: 0d1b4d2c9fbca087581e75aa8505404d.png]

[Image: avatar_10428.jpg?dateline=1375219794]

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: does every starter have a hidden fur? - fabioazevedo Oh - 07-01-2014 01:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)