Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Linden Labs new virtual world.
06-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Linden Labs new virtual world.
(06-23-2014 04:25 PM)Jackson Verlack Wrote:  
(06-23-2014 03:33 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  worry comes from fear, fear of the future and all that is at this time is pure speculation.

lol this tottaly gave me image of yoda XD sorry!
[Image: 3453283-tumblr_mapln1nr8i1qgzqnco1_500.gif]

Great words Callie, I completely agree

I don't think Callies ears are that big? Tongue

*Crazy waves to everyone!

I was reading all this and the links. (yes it's summer and I'm bored already) lol

It reminded me of all the newer and more improved (cheaper) worlds that have come and gone. (well maybe not gone, but may as well be)

People ran through the virtual streets with torches and pitchforks in anger of LL. Threats of leaving if LL didn't get better...blah blah blah. Well I would bet good money those same people are back in SL with alts. lol

I checked out those promised lands and no one was there. There was nothing to do and uninstalled them.

Unless everyone in SL left all together, I don't think SL will ever close it's doors. This place is a big money maker for them.

SL is more than just a program and a money maker though. The people make SL what it is. The friendships, (the kitties), and all that the community puts into it.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , anna Acanthus , Marisa Starbrook , Eurydice Barzane

Messages In This Thread
RE: Linden Labs new virtual world. - devilness chant - 06-27-2014 02:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)