Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Linden Labs new virtual world.
06-25-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Linden Labs new virtual world.
(06-24-2014 11:01 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Oke I take this challenge: lets do it! Smile

Armageddon 1.) I think our KittyCatS! Team will slowly fall into pieces just as our cats especially the high end 9T's and uber expensive special edition kitties are more sensitive to this.
Well mine tend to break up when they run anyhow.

Armageddon 2.) KCR will lose his mind sometime soon and a fatal error will arise in the coding of our cats.
NEVER !!(crosses fingers)

Armageddon 3.) Callie will lose Photoshop and doesn't know how to make textures anymore.
You mean lose her mind as well ? Tongue

Armageddon 4.) Equinox will by accident delete the complete website including server and failed to make a backup.
GoGoGo Equi gurl i know you can do it !

Armageddon 5.) Kitten Longmeadow as such will retreive beans instead of cats.
COOL(beans) Blush (sorry)

Armageddon 6.) next thing we know is we will have 0 items in inventory after clearing cache and it will not be fixable.
About time my i/v had a clean out.

Armageddon 7.) Holdings if we have them will just disappear including everything on it.
And we'll STILL have to pay.

But there is something good to this all because it brought our community even closer together where ever we go *gosh I'm getting old and cheesy*.
Sniffs and dabs eyes with hankie

P.s. This is probably the most horrible post ever written I start to be an expert in that :-)
9.5/10

You forgot Armageddon 8.) 0 cats in cattery, 0 in pedigree, 0 members logged in (last night)
Nice try Kay i know it was you Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Linden Labs new virtual world. - anna acanthus - 06-25-2014 01:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)