Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Linden Labs new virtual world.
06-23-2014, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 07:47 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Linden Labs new virtual world.
(06-23-2014 03:33 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  this is my take, personally, (not speaking for kittycats)

in my life, i've many times experienced people frightened over "change" coming. it has taken many forms from changes politically, in jobs, companies, families, moving, laws, so so so many things, it would take all day to list a fraction of them.

this is what i've learned. it will all be OK. period. and no one knows, not even LL. they may have plans but how many companies have plans that never happen? tons.

so, i will NOT waste any of the precious time i have in NOW worrying about something that may or may not effect me. worry comes from fear, fear of the future and all that is at this time is pure speculation.

i love kittycats, and whatever form it may take later i am open to Smile

for the new "sl" we just do not know and of course we will be as a company watching, learning, etc.

but worrying? no way, not me... i won't allow myself to go there as i'd miss THIS moment!!!! Smile

oh btw... when we were in development, a VERY "reliable" source told me "wait for mesh to do your cats, it will be ready in about 3 months FOR SURE". well had we listened, we'd not have released til 2 years AFTER we did and we'd not be able to have the many many many features we have now. so... the lesson there is... keep going NOW with what you have, do your best, and trust that when things do change, you can adapt Smile

fear is a killer of dreams, and peace in this current moment!

that's my take on it. AND i will also be watching and we'll see right? Smile

so happy you like the KittyCatS so much!!! Smile

Author "Eckhart Tolle" wrote a book about this "The power of now" it helped me a bit while I am pretty grounded.

Still I sure make notes from my body settings and black mail my skin creator xD
I went to an other grid a few back and we could migrate our creations as well as our name I am sure LL is awared as well we are attached to certain things before we even consider to move over Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Linden Labs new virtual world. - Kayleigh McMillan - 06-23-2014 07:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)