Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Need your help for a trait hierarchy
10-03-2011, 03:08 AM
RE: Need your help for a trait hierarchy
Hey Malicia - seems we're quite a few working on just that :-) I have been fortunate to have a lot of kind people's help, so I definately found out more than I could have on my own, and I did promise to share it once I got any sort of order in the chaos that is my notes Wink

So, where did everyone's info go? Right now, it's in a notecard in my inventory, and on a spreadsheet, and soon also in a google docs that Khea made for that purpose... But how to best present the whole thing when there's still tons of holes in the lines of proof? THAT's the main problem right now. I'd hate to ruin someone's breeding by making inaccurate assumptions here and there.

However, some things are 100% sure - like the tail traits, the ear traits, the whisker traits and all the genesis traits - and they will go into those google docs very soon. The non-genesis furs and eyes present a bigger problem - but the more, the merrier - and if you manage to find a way to share half-finished lists in a brilliant way, I'll happily contribute to your project as well as my own Smile

Saga
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Giuliana Verrazzano

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need your help for a trait hierarchy - Saga Felix - 10-03-2011 03:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)