Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-14-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
I've spent years studying a number of breedable products, with various levels of access and detail. Along the way I've built a number of computer models. I'm fairly convinced that not only will they never find such a was, but that it is impossible to do so.

I've watched some products as they purport to "solve" the problem. The solutions I've seen, though, in one way or another, eliminate the effects of breeding, changing the game into nothing more than a lottery. And those products eventually fail. One could say they fixed the problem of crashing prices by eliminating the product. While that does "stabilize" prices, and they made a small fortune in the process, it does not seem a very viable long-term business plan.

Of all the issues along this line, the only one I recall KittyCatS ever expressing anything about was the size and frequency of new traits and special collections. Yes, they promised to try to restrain themselves when it comes to the size of some collections. And, it seems, they've taken some steps to adjust their frequency. And, yes, sometimes, they've gotten so wrapped up in the process, they went ahead and went overboard, again. One of the things which works about KittyCatS is their love for the product line. Let's face it, sure, sometimes they have too much fun, and the collections get too large. Should they strive to contain their exuberance? Sure. But not at the cost of their love for the product. I'd rather they go overboard occasionally that then wait months, if not years, for "something new".

I, for one, prefer things just as they are. KittyCatS has a vibrant, growing market. The price is we have to suffer through annual complaints about trait floods, prices falling too fast, and the "widespread death of the market" we'll hear about in a few more weeks. To me, those seem a small price to pay for a stable company, and growing product line, we can expect to survive for many years to come.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Tad Carlucci - 03-14-2014 01:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)