Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-12-2014, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 05:32 PM by Icestron Resident.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
yup - everyone breeds for different reasons - ultimately we all get out of it what we enjoy - or leave.

As for starting out in kittycats - when I started breeding - I did find that people were quite helpful - to the point of swopping my higher traited kitties for their duds - so alas - I had a very similar experience to Fabao.

With time has come a bit more wisdom and I can honestly say that I have made the most fabulous friends in the KittyCats community - and that on balance people are very helpful with their advice and guidance - something I try and be for newbies as well.

As for the way some of the posts go I add an opinion (woot woot) - We are a global community this kittycats community of ours - and a bit of tolerance for cultural differences doesn't go unnoticed - especially when someone tries to express a view that might be contrary to our own. And that starts with the person staring at you in the mirror.

I love my KittyCats!

?????? [ Amber (Icestron Resident) ] ??????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Icestron Resident - 03-12-2014 05:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)