Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-08-2014, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 09:45 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
The words blacklisting and banning were used by others in this thread I just repeated them. People can purchase and sell what they want how and when they want PERIOD.

As for helping others especially new people, I have found this community to be very helpful but in your case there could be a bit of a language barrier sadly. I myself have taught classes and sat and helped new people understand how the breeding works and I know several others who have done the same. Look at the charts alone those are done based on the community.

And yes a STARTING BID is MUCH MUCH different than the closing price.

Personally I am sick of seeing some members of the community telling others what they should or shouldn't be doing. Mind your own business and others can mind theirs.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , Eluned Sands , Nektuu Wytchwood , Aubreygrace Starlight , JC Aferdita , fabioazevedo Oh , AmoreJade Cyberstar , VeetMesser Resident , penfold83 Resident

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Sanura Snowpaw - 03-08-2014 09:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)