Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
03-07-2014, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 11:17 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties
Okay I may be the weirdo but I hate it when I find a new trait especially a recessive one.
So much I have to take in consideration I don't want to upset my fellow breeders but then again they get upset anyway what ever I do it is never good for anyone let alone for myself.
It is really not as fun as it seems.
One day I found as one of the first the Balinese Seal and I felt like I was stung by a bee instead of enjoying the beautiful kitty my starter gave me.
It was and is in my eyes the most beautiful creature ever and back then the most recessive but I just didn't want to deal with the market with my kitty and wanted to just enjoy it.
So I decided to breed and trait it and never brought it for an auction or sold it in other ways.
There is just too much peer pressure to deal with selling a cat from all sorts of view points which gives little room to do it as I want to do it.
It is really stressfull so many people have a variety of opinions of how we should market our kitties and that I think is no fun at all.
Ever since when I find a new trait I don't tell anyone and just enjoy it in silence and plot about a breeding strategy to make an in my eyes beautiful combination within my breeding program.
I breed kitties for fun I don't even sell them to be able to feed them I just do it for a hobby with a hobby budget just as for every hobby I have.
And I'm so happy I created a hobby budget because this is just a ridiculous pandemonium I don't want to be part of.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus , Ivy Norsk , JC Aferdita

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Purchases for Special Colletion Kitties - Kayleigh McMillan - 03-07-2014 10:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)