Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
12-13-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Soft Curl ears)
(11-25-2013 04:42 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Just a word about discovery order : the first Ocicat was the Lavender, discovered by Tem Beaumont in May 2011 and was the first new fur ever to be produced after the initial furs, as this photo with it's crazed gaggle of females at the birthing party shows Tongue : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tembeaumont/5765937657/

The Tawny arrived a good while later.

Thank you so so much for providing this information! It's really difficult to find information from anything in 2011 and it's so appreciated. Smile

I've been told so many things about the Ocicat - Tawny, from it being the first ever fur discovery to Equinox actually being the discoverer months before it was officially found by another member, to a myriad of other people being claimed the discoverer, and I haven't been able to find any solid information. The Ocicat - Tawny is really quite elusive, LOL I'm glad we can at least say the Ocicat - Lavender came before it now!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Fancie Fella Eye - Kayleigh McMillan - 02-22-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Soft Curl ears) - Deer Thistle - 12-13-2013 02:17 PM
Snappy whisker shape - Barry Ballyhoo - 04-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Correction! - TerrorMisu Resident - 04-16-2015, 08:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)