Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
03-09-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Prismatic eye)
(03-09-2013 07:39 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I love to have a record of when (approximately) each trait was first seen/released...I have to say though I still don't get why it matters so much, especially with latest traits, who got it first. It's just me , I know... *shrugs*

When it starts to be some sort of competition between breeders I agree with you Bea.
A year from now though or even more it is nice to know what was found again mainly when because the exact date can only be told via the pedigree of the first finder.
Unless an approximate date would be enough and I can see the benefits of this as well.
Less hassle for Deerylou also Smile
Because I'm indeed, like you, less interested in who the original finder was but maybe some people find those bits important and it could motivate them to even notify Deerylou they have a new finding just so their name appears in the charts.
Not sure if this same motivation would be seen if no founder name was mentioned.
On the other hand a new finding is also mentioned in the addicts group.
I have to say I never notify the staff if I found something new.
But I'm lazy when it comes to my kitties Wink

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Fancie Fella Eye - Kayleigh McMillan - 02-22-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated for Prismatic eye) - Kayleigh McMillan - 03-09-2013 08:17 PM
Snappy whisker shape - Barry Ballyhoo - 04-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Correction! - TerrorMisu Resident - 04-16-2015, 08:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)