Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

In Need Of Help
10-08-2019, 06:23 PM
In Need Of Help
Huh

I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place. So please forgive me if I'm not.

Ok so I have 1 KittyCat that I bought at their store close to a year ago. I saw on an event page that LadyBlackDragon28 had several for sale. So I went to her store. I've never used another service before. I was hoping it was straight forward and I could figure it out on my own. I was wrong Sad

So I bought the kitty and went home to rez it. I didn't have anything in my inventory. I went back to her store and clicked the pic of the one I bought and it said I had 10 minutes to wait. I'm at work so I went and did stuff and came back and the pic was gone and there was a KittyCats box in my lost and found. I came home again and rezzed it, but nothing is on the ground. I did control alt T and didn't see it. I did an area search, and there's no kitty belonging to me here. And, of course, nothing in my inventory. Am I just out of luck?

I have contacted her but thought I'd reach out to others who might be able to help me soon. I really appreciate any help you have so I can get my little sweetie. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
In Need Of Help - JustKitten17 Resident - 10-08-2019 06:23 PM
RE: In Need Of Help - Tad Carlucci - 10-08-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: In Need Of Help - Arwen Swordthain - 10-09-2019, 04:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)