Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Requests for next Update
08-07-2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Requests for next Update
I do agree. There needs to be a more price friendly perma petting option around the collectables. So many sick kitties who take up cattery as they await to be perm but we don't have or prefer not to waist the SL$/K4$ to feed them as they are just special to us and we want to collect them.

(07-12-2017 03:21 PM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 06:00 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I'd also like to see a free permapet option for much older cats, say those over a year or maybe 2 years. I don't think that would discourage people who want pets but might be helpful for those of us that have collection cats we want to keep. Or maybe even a reduced price perma pet, if free is not viable maybe a Perma 365 or 730 for older cats at a cheaper price. I suspect many of us have cats that are over 1000 days old, maybe a free option for those cats.

Amen Arwen, maybe this would encourage more collectors too. It is so hard and expensive to find the old collector cats. Most the time they are either boxed or sick because most people don't want to spend the money to perma-pet them. But the cats full beauty can only really be seen in full prim mode.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Azure Demina

Messages In This Thread
Requests for next Update - Evolving Yin - 06-26-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Requests for next Update - Reven Rosca - 06-28-2017, 07:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)