Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Requests for next Update
07-12-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Requests for next Update
(07-11-2017 05:35 AM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 12:38 AM)TasiaAmberRaeNaylise Resident Wrote:  This is a good idea, however, some store cats in the cattery to await until they can permapet. In other words, allowing them to get sick until they can get a potion for them. So there would need to be an opt out feature.
This is an interesting idea. An opt out feature for cats that I don't want to feed, but may want to perma-pet some day. I used to keep these cats in my personal inventory so I didn't feed them. Recently, I transferred them all to an alt because I want to keep a more accurate count of my live breeding cats. Currently, the Pedigree lumps aged out and perma-petted cats into the live cat count. I wouldn't have to transfer all my museum collectibles to my alt if this count didn't lump them all together.

Maybe a break down with our count of under 121, over 121 and perma petted cats might be a useful addition. I too keep a lot of cats in inventory awaiting permapetting. A break down of our live count at a glance would be helpful. These poor kitties only see the light of day when theres an update and I rez them to update them.
I'd also like to see a free permapet option for much older cats, say those over a year or maybe 2 years. I don't think that would discourage people who want pets but might be helpful for those of us that have collection cats we want to keep. Or maybe even a reduced price perma pet, if free is not viable maybe a Perma 365 or 730 for older cats at a cheaper price. I suspect many of us have cats that are over 1000 days old, maybe a free option for those cats.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , Azure Demina , Minerva Treat

Messages In This Thread
Requests for next Update - Evolving Yin - 06-26-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Requests for next Update - Reven Rosca - 06-28-2017, 07:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)